Clone wars Season 2

General Star Wars discussion, including the latest movie and television series news.
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Clone wars Season 2

Post by oota goota »

Just on disc 2 of CW season 2 all I can say is @*&% yeah!! absolutely brilliant show; man they have worked HARD to make each episode jam packed with star warsy goodness. I am an OT fan for sure but this stuff is bringing me round to the new very quickly. I have indoctrinated my wife and child also...muuuuuharrrrharrr harr
Buzz Bumble
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Clone wars Season 2

Post by Buzz Bumble »

I've seen a few of the episodes on Cartoon Network. :)

Apparently they're going to be altering the 3D models for season three to show the aging / progress between movie Episodes II and III. On eof the changes mentioned was giving Asohka more clothing ... maybe at some stage they'll give the story of what happens to her (since she's not in Episode III).
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

oh cool yeah that's a great idea. Ahsoka looked older in S2 as well? I think she does need more clothing. That whole 'teenager in the mall' is fine but doesn't make sense if you were in massive battles where everyone else has armour.

Season 3 is out in the US now right? can't wait to see it
Bazzack
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Bazzack »

Yup, up to Season 3 Episode 10.
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

Buzz Bumble wrote:Apparently they're going to be altering the 3D models for season three to show the aging / progress between movie Episodes II and III.
Yep, you can see the new character models here.
MattT
Ensign
Ensign

Post by MattT »

I read somewhere that Ahsoka is going to be using two lightsabers, sounds pretty cool, and Quinlan Vos made an appearance a couple episodes ago!
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

MattT wrote:I read somewhere that Ahsoka is going to be using two lightsabers, sounds pretty cool, and Quinlan Vos made an appearance a couple episodes ago!
Yeah, she'll be using a normal lightsaber along with a shorter 'shoto'-style lightsaber as Luke does in some of the EU.

We'll also be seeing Delta Squad from the Republic Commandos game and novels :)
Bazzack
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Bazzack »

MattT wrote:I read somewhere that Ahsoka is going to be using two lightsabers, sounds pretty cool, and Quinlan Vos made an appearance a couple episodes ago!
I just got around to the episode with Quinlan Vos last night. Without adding any spoilers I'll just say that it is cool to see some different characters like him on screen that have just been silent pieces of plastic on a shelf until then.
MattT
Ensign
Ensign

Post by MattT »

Yeah I've seen the episode with Quinlan Vos also. I thought they did a great job on him, a bit different to what I was expecting.
Did you see they're doing a another "movie" introducing a new character Savage Opress. It's apparently going to be revealing some secrets about Darth Maul. The vids look impressive

link

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001148.html