Star Wars: 1,000 Collectibles - Steve Sansweet

Star Wars comics, novels and non-fiction books.
AaronDB94
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Star Wars: 1,000 Collectibles - Steve Sansweet

Post by AaronDB94 »

I know everyone must have seen this book....
....but I just got it a few months ago and seem to always be flicking through it....it's got so much good information it's like I find something new everytime I pick it up!!

And of coarse the Star Wars Vault is great too.....shame I couldn't talk my partner into buying two so I could muck with all the good stuff inside but she thought that wasn't such a great idea haha
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Star Wars: 1,000 Collectibles - Steve Sansweet

Post by Archon Revuge »

AaronDB94 wrote:And of coarse the Star Wars Vault is great too.....shame I couldn't talk my partner into buying two so I could muck with all the good stuff inside but she thought that wasn't such a great idea haha
I know how you feel. The Vault has some pretty awesome things inside it, and I'm always torn between using them or keeping them in pristine condition.
AaronDB94
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by AaronDB94 »

The one thing that got me was the t-shirt print haha I thought that would have looked real cool on a yellow shirt.....I nearly had to get my partner to hide it haha :lol:
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

AaronDB94 wrote:The one thing that got me was the t-shirt print haha I thought that would have looked real cool on a yellow shirt.....I nearly had to get my partner to hide it haha :lol:
If you're serious, you could scan it (I've got a hi-res scan of that image if needed), and print it on iron-on transfer inkjet paper.
AaronDB94
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by AaronDB94 »

Thanks for that Matt I didn't even think of that but am keen to give it a go!

I did think about getting it done at the local print shop because honsetly that print looks real cool but wasn't to sure how it would turn out?