The Mandalorian: Haslab Razor Crest 3.75" Scale Vehicle

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
cloneone44
Ensign
Ensign

The Mandalorian: Haslab Razor Crest 3.75" Scale Vehicle

Post by cloneone44 »

With only weeks to go before The Mandalorian II hits our screens, HasLab is crowdfunding its Razor Crest project.

While I'm really wrapped with my Black Series Snowspeeder purchased at $200 I think the Razor Crest at the same scale might be out of my price range at AUS$756.25 (Fright Free). The project is trying to raise 6,000 orders worldwide by November to go ahead with delivery late 2021.

Would anyone like to sponsor me?! ;)

Here's a digital rendering of the model and a sales blurb.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Introducing the HasLab Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Razor Crest!

Based on The Mandalorian’s ship from the hit Disney+ series, Star Wars: The Mandalorian, this exclusive backer only vehicle replica is perfectly in scale with Hasbro’s 3.75” The Vintage Collection Action Figures.

Designed to be compatible with all of the Vintage scale figures, the Razor Crest will measure 30 inches long (with the main cannons), 20 inches wide, and 10.5 inches tall when it’s sitting on the landing gear. That makes this one of the largest Vintage Collection vehicles Hasbro have ever made!

It’s not just about size with this one though - HasLabs wanted to keep with the principles of The Vintage Collection and make sure there were plenty of highly detailed features that made this as close to screen accurate as they could get for one epic display piece. You can look forward to:

The cockpit opens to reveal a fully detailed interior with three seats that fit Vintage Collection figures
Detachable engines and removable hull panels to recreate the season 1 scenes of the Jawas breaking down the ship for scrap
A weapons locker with included, removable, show-inspired weapons accessories to make sure your figures are always ready for whatever the galaxy throws at them
A carbon freezing chamber and cargo hold with cargo netting
Bounty hunters can make an entrance — or a fast exit — with opening rear and side doors and lowering ramps
Removable landing gear
Bunk area with space for a figure to hide

These are just some of the features you can expect in The Vintage Collection Razor Crest. Oh yeah, and HasLabs are also including a brand-new figure - the Mandalorian himself adorned in his Beskar armor, along with a one-of-a-kind soft-goods cape, so he can be easily placed in the cockpit!

The Razor Crest is going to be an iconic addition to the Star Wars Vintage Collection… and to your shelves. It can only be funded if HasLabs and international retailers reach a worldwide total of 6,000 backers by November 9, 2020. But HasLabs don’t want to stop there, there are additional unlocks once they reach the initial backer goal! If successful, the project will begin shipping around Spring 2021.

Please note that if the project is not funded in full by the cut off date, this item will not be produced and you will be refunded in full.
Attachments
Razorcrest 1.jpg
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Mandalorian: Haslab Razor Crest 3.75" Scale Vehicle

Post by MattG »

Both Mighty Ape and EB Games are likely to come in a little cheaper than PopCultcha.

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/sta ... ?r=1755803 (affiliate link)

https://www.ebgames.co.nz/product/toys- ... st-vehicle
cloneone44
Ensign
Ensign

Post by cloneone44 »

Thanks Matt. Glad to see EB Games has put a limit off 5 per customer. There's a lot of collectors that would leap at the chance. :LOL Its going to be a big beast!
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Ran the numbers to compare local purchase options against buying direct - https://swnz.co.nz/2020/10/07/haslab-30 ... buy-in-nz/
eagle1
Ensign
Ensign

Post by eagle1 »

Big thanks Matt for buying options in this amazing piece!.
I hit the button for 2 from MightyApe.

Now the wait begins...
cloneone44
Ensign
Ensign

Post by cloneone44 »

Well Done.

I read on the Rebelscum forum that they've hit the 18k mark and are pushing 20k for the final unlock. It also seems that quite a few are getting two because of the Jawa unlock.
cloneone44
Ensign
Ensign

Post by cloneone44 »

For those of us that couldn't convince our better half that the Haslab Razor Crest was a great once in a life time purchase, our time has come. Hasbro Mission Fleet are shrinking down the Razor Crest. Fingers crossed that it will arrive in New Zealand or Australia at least.

I'm guessing from overseas stores prices that it will retail for around $80-90 in NZ. I skipped on the Millennium Falcon in this series but wont be able to resist the Razor Crest.
- Myer Australia - AUS$69

https://bleedingcool.com/collectibles/t ... th-hasbro/

https://shop.hasbro.com/en-us/product/s ... 656F6E479D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_IYOB8U3XY
Attachments
Hasbro Razor.jpg
cloneone44
Ensign
Ensign

Post by cloneone44 »

The Mission Fleet Razor Crest has just landed on-line at The Warehouse for $55.00.

https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/search?q=mission%20fleet

Hope to collect Monday.
AaroKin
Captain
Captain

Post by AaroKin »

I saw the Mission Fleet Razor Crest at the Warehouse and thought it looked to good to pass up and I was right.

It has a lot of great detailing, especially with the interior. Some of the MF series can look a little cartoony but this ship looks fantastic. The weapon rack is a great touch and the two mini figures are also a great addition.
Attachments
aviary-image-1636438044194.jpeg
aviary-image-1636437913335.jpeg
aviary-image-1636437942616.jpeg
aviary-image-1636437976302.jpeg
aviary-image-1636438081567.jpeg
2018 Star Wars Fan Awards
AaroKin
Captain
Captain

Post by AaroKin »