Catch up in Auckland Nov 9th evening.

Preparation for events/appearances, and discussions + photo-sharing afterwards.
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Catch up in Auckland Nov 9th evening.

Post by badges2nz »

Hey guys,
It has been a while for me I know but hopefully I'll keep a closer eye on the forums.
As a family we're planning a road trip to Auckland for the Taylor swift concert and thought if at all possible to try and catch up with some of the Auckland crew.
I have a previous deal to close up with postie and will bring some items up for him.
We start travelling on Wednesday 7th November and have a night in taupo, then two nights in Auckland the Thursday 8th and Friday 9th for the concert, saturday 10th we head down to waitomo then back home.
I thought if it we could try to catch up on the Thursday evening where possible.
Please post here to see what could be organised, if we can make something work it would be great to catch up.
:)
Doomsday and Armageddon got together and had a baby and man is it ugly.
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Catch up in Auckland Nov 8th evening.

Post by badges2nz »

Right there has been a slight change of plan, it looks like we'll be flying a friend of my daughters to Auckland to go to the concert as well which means my Friday night is going to be free.
So if Friday is better for a catch up please let me know here.
I don't mind giving up my ticket for my daughters best childhood friend who is a cancer survivor.
We're staying at the airport manor inn, 250 kirkbride road as far as a starting location is for us, we've hired an suv for the trip.
From there if it is possible to meet up somewhere with a few of us that would be great.
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Catch up in Auckland Nov 9th evening.

Post by badges2nz »

Hi Matt, thank you for helping in relation to a get together, it will be nice to finally catch up and see in person some of the Auckland crew.
If you could pm me your address details so I can see where I am in relation to the stadium and your place then I can map out how to get there.
I'm not too sure what time the concert starts, I think it's around 5pm for the opening acts to start warming up the crowds.(the Broods and Charlie xcx) I hope I got that right.
It'll be great to get together and have a bit of fun.
We'll sort out the finer details as we go and thank you once again for your help.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon. :)
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Just finalising a few details, but we'll host this at the usual venue in Chatswood, from about 6pm on this coming Friday evening. Craig, have PMed our address to you :)
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

Hey Matt, Thank you for opening your house up for us to come around for a visit.
I'm looking forward to catching up and in some cases meeting for the first time.
We'll see you in a couple of days. :D
Robo
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Robo »

Should we bring food pour le diner or should we dine first?
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Robo wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:29 pm Should we bring food pour le diner or should we dine first?
Will organise some light/casual snack foods, and if anyone wants to bring anything along those lines, that'd be welcomed (so basically post-dinner).

Looking forward to catching up. :)