Prop party

Preparation for events/appearances, and discussions + photo-sharing afterwards.
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Prop party

Post by badges2nz »

Hi all, just throwing an idea out there.
I have posted in the community section of the rpf a prop party/ get together for possibly the start of next year.
All that has to be done is to organise a location suitable for all to attend should they wish to.
Would also be a good idea for those to get to know others here on the forums and make contact see the face behind the avatar online.
Great way to show off some props as well and maybe make this a regular event.
I thought of maybe having it towards the end of January early February depending on who is available and possibly having it over a long weekend.
Doomsday and Armageddon got together and had a baby and man is it ugly.
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Prop party

Post by oota goota »

whereabouts Badges? I'm planning some kind of SWNZ thing early next year here happy to work around or with you on something
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

oota goota wrote:whereabouts Badges? I'm planning some kind of SWNZ thing early next year here happy to work around or with you on something
I thought of having it in Wanganui which I think is central for most members seeing as though there are three RPFers up there and maybe combine the event for both SWNZ and the rpf.
It's all about Star wars and movie props plus the passion we all share.
There will be enough long weekends between January & February that we could pick one and go from there.
I've found out about the bay audiology that I'm working on in taupo the first stage has to be completed by 9th January then the next stage will be completed the following week. So I'll probably see you on one of those trips back home.
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

badges2nz wrote:
oota goota wrote:whereabouts Badges? I'm planning some kind of SWNZ thing early next year here happy to work around or with you on something
I thought of having it in Wanganui which I think is central for most members seeing as though there are three RPFers up there and maybe combine the event for both SWNZ and the rpf.
It's all about Star wars and movie props plus the passion we all share.
There will be enough long weekends between January & February that we could pick one and go from there.
I've found out about the bay audiology that I'm working on in taupo the first stage has to be completed by 9th January then the next stage will be completed the following week. So I'll probably see you on one of those trips back home.
Ok cool well lets see how the whanganui peeps are placed in the new year I'd be happy to come down for a meet up whether it be SWNZ or an RPF prop party :)
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

I've had a chat with Stuart and possibly thought of having this on Waitangi weekend as all of nz will be on holiday and if your travelling from where ever then all have the opportunity to enjoy the weekend.
Just as a thought, what does everyone else think.
And yes oota, this could be a combined effort for both SWNZ and the RPF with the added advantage of this being posted internationally as well.
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

badges2nz wrote:I've had a chat with Stuart and possibly thought of having this on Waitangi weekend as all of nz will be on holiday and if your travelling from where ever then all have the opportunity to enjoy the weekend.
Just as a thought, what does everyone else think.
And yes oota, this could be a combined effort for both SWNZ and the RPF with the added advantage of this being posted internationally as well.
cool man yeah lets see what the others think!
Blaxmyth
Commander
Commander

Post by Blaxmyth »

As Indy says, we've actually got five RPF members here in Wanganui. I've volunteered our place as a base of operations, assuming Waitangi Day is suitable for most people. I know that Nick K and Indy will be keen to help as well.
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

That will be great, thank you for that phil
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

Blaxmyth wrote:As Indy says, we've actually got five RPF members here in Wanganui. I've volunteered our place as a base of operations, assuming Waitangi Day is suitable for most people. I know that Nick K and Indy will be keen to help as well.
that sounds pretty damn good to me. I'll check with the family :)
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

This is really starting to pick up momentum on the rpf site and knowing that most on the rpf are also with SWNZ this should be looking like a great event.
If you can make it on Waitangi weekend it would be great to see you there.