Manukau Armageddon pre-planning session

Preparation for events/appearances, and discussions + photo-sharing afterwards.
HamYoyo
Ensign
Ensign

Manukau Armageddon pre-planning session

Post by HamYoyo »

Hey guys

Well, we are now 2.5 months out from ManuGeddon, so I thought it would be a good time to get the ball rolling.

That being the case, I am having an open day at my place next Saturday, the 9th of Jan, from 12:30 on. Part of
the reason for having it at mine is that we are wanting to use my Han in Carbonite set for Manukau, so I'd like to
pull it out of storage and put it all together to see what, if any, work needs doing on it, so any and all hands
available to assist in setting it up and breaking it down afterwards would be much appreciated. Not to mention
that you guys may have a fresh perspective on upgrades that we could do in the run up to March.

Anyone who is keen to come along but doesn't have my details, feel free to PM me for them.

Cheers guys.

Wayne.
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Manukau Armageddon pre-planning session

Post by oota goota »

Hey man good luck with the weekend I wont be able to make manugeddon but have fun
HamYoyo
Ensign
Ensign

Post by HamYoyo »

Going to have to cancel this, coming down with a dose of something that has me calling it a day and heading back to bed.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Sorry to hear Wayne. Get well soon.
HamYoyo
Ensign
Ensign

Post by HamYoyo »

Okay, will be trooping this Saturday at the Kid's Fair, so going to try this again, this time on SUNDAY.

So, my place on the 17th from 1 pm on.

As above, if you want to come but don't know my addy, let me know and PMs will be sent.