Nahdar Vebb exclusive figure at Farmers

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Nahdar Vebb exclusive figure at Farmers

Post by Reverend Strone »

I didn't get to visit more than a couple of small branches, but there was a good variety of the starfighter assortment vehicles between the Farmers stores I popped into this weekend. No Snail Tanks that I could find, but plenty of Vulture Droids, Grievous's Starfighter, MagnaGuard Droid Fighters, regular Jedi Starfighters (Anakin's and Obi-Wan's), Modified Anakin's Starfighters, Republic Fighter Tanks, V-19s and the very numerous blue AATs.

It's a shame Ahsoka's Fighter never made it out here in NZ (that I'm aware of). I'd have snapped one of those up in a heartbeat form my daughter.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Reverend Strone wrote:I didn't get to visit more than a couple of small branches, but there was a good variety of the starfighter assortment vehicles between the Farmers stores I popped into this weekend. No Snail Tanks that I could find, but plenty of Vulture Droids, Grievous's Starfighter, MagnaGuard Droid Fighters, regular Jedi Starfighters (Anakin's and Obi-Wan's), Modified Anakin's Starfighters, Republic Fighter Tanks, V-19s and the very numerous blue AATs.

It's a shame Ahsoka's Fighter never made it out here in NZ (that I'm aware of). I'd have snapped one of those up in a heartbeat form my daughter.
So, are you still after a Snail Tank? We actually found one today (and bought it), but it was the only one in the branch. There are still a couple of local branches we haven't checked, so LMK if you need us to look. It's a great vehicle...bigger than you'd expect.
Attachments
DSC09709.jpg
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Reverend Strone »

Thanks for the offer Matt - it is pretty cool looking! I'll wait for now and take my chances, thanks nonetheless. I overspent on e-bay this weekend. ;)
Anaria
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Anaria »

The courier came this morning - my Nahdar Vebb figure! :)
DSC09738small.jpg
Rebel Legion - former LAC
Costume website FB page SWNZ FB

MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Hope mine comes soon (I sent away for it before Kristy did).
farmboynz
Colonel
Colonel

Post by farmboynz »

found mine in the letter box when i came home

yippie
bring on rogue one, episode 8 and what ever else they have in stall for us :D