Photos of Your Collection/Displays

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Photos of Your Collection/Displays

Post by oota goota »

that's a rockin' man zone!
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

thehiflyer wrote:
Snibo1 wrote:You got some cool toys in your sand pit!!! With the shelving (when you do it) you may want to add some LED Lights, sort of "set the mood" and highlight certain toys etc. I am doing the same thing at my house - all my gear is still in packing crates and I need to extend the Man Cave (this year). Will be interested in your progerss and redesign....in other words "Steal your Ideas!!" :)
Thanks man - yeah Im wanting to run some LED lighting on the new shelves. The plan is to custom build them to primarily fit the vehicles and shelving for the smaller stuff above them.

I don't know if you are aware of the website tomtop, that is who I buy all my led light strip from for a fraction of the price of everyone else in NZ.
You can also get three colour ones as well with a remote for about $25.00USD plus postage.
I have found this website really good for nick nack type toys and fun stuff like solar powered cockroaches etc etc :D :D
Doomsday and Armageddon got together and had a baby and man is it ugly.
thehiflyer
Colonel
Colonel

Post by thehiflyer »

badges2nz wrote:
thehiflyer wrote:
Snibo1 wrote:You got some cool toys in your sand pit!!! With the shelving (when you do it) you may want to add some LED Lights, sort of "set the mood" and highlight certain toys etc. I am doing the same thing at my house - all my gear is still in packing crates and I need to extend the Man Cave (this year). Will be interested in your progerss and redesign....in other words "Steal your Ideas!!" :)
Thanks man - yeah Im wanting to run some LED lighting on the new shelves. The plan is to custom build them to primarily fit the vehicles and shelving for the smaller stuff above them.

I don't know if you are aware of the website tomtop, that is who I buy all my led light strip from for a fraction of the price of everyone else in NZ.
You can also get three colour ones as well with a remote for about $25.00USD plus postage.
I have found this website really good for nick nack type toys and fun stuff like solar powered cockroaches etc etc :D :D
Thanks man, I haven't heard of that site but Ill check it out now thanks.
WTB: MIB VOTC C-3PO,TCW BATTLE PACK CAPTAIN FORDO, TCW AT-TE
Snibo1
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Snibo1 »

Cheers for that! I havent heard of TomTop..... but have just has a look at their site. I LIKE IT!!!! Prices are good as you say, but they also have a few other bit and bob's like Dimmers etc!!Very Cool!
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Cool stuff Hads. If you've got a collection of things you love, you might as well immerse yourself in it.
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

Awesome stuff Hads! Thoroughly jealous of that collection of memorabilia. The arcade unit is particularly cool!
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

Thanks man, I haven't heard of that site but Ill check it out now thanks.
Finding sites like this is always helpful especially if you use electronic lighting in your hobby making or even home renovations.
Abit like Adam savage using led strip light in his rocketeer jetpack rocket boosters. :D
Doomsday and Armageddon got together and had a baby and man is it ugly.
thehiflyer
Colonel
Colonel

Post by thehiflyer »

MattG wrote:Cool stuff Hads. If you've got a collection of things you love, you might as well immerse yourself in it.
Archon Revuge wrote:Awesome stuff Hads! Thoroughly jealous of that collection of memorabilia. The arcade unit is particularly cool!
Thanks guys, really appreciate it :)
WTB: MIB VOTC C-3PO,TCW BATTLE PACK CAPTAIN FORDO, TCW AT-TE
Edward26
Commander
Commander

Post by Edward26 »

Just will like to add my stash in here as well.
They have been sitting in brown boxes as I am still renting.
Most of these are mint in box and have never been opened.
Eventually I hope to open a Star Wars Theme Cafe and have this all out for display.
Attachments
DSCF3705.jpg
DSCF3705.jpg (540.22 KiB) Viewed 7774 times
DSCF3702.jpg
DSCF3702.jpg (601.26 KiB) Viewed 7774 times
DSCF3701.jpg
DSCF3701.jpg (590.29 KiB) Viewed 7774 times
DSCF3696.jpg
DSCF3696.jpg (589.69 KiB) Viewed 7774 times
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.