What are you hunting for?

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
AaroKin
Captain
Captain

What are you hunting for?

Post by AaroKin »

I always find it interesting to see what people are currently hunting down for their collections.

I'm hoping to complete the vintage plush Ewok line...Ive had Princess Kneesaa for a few years and picked up a near mint Wicket off Trade-Me late last year so now I'm all about trying to track down the rest.
Attachments
images.jpeg-1.jpg
images.jpeg-1.jpg (26.56 KiB) Viewed 10042 times
2018 Star Wars Fan Awards
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What are you hunting for?

Post by MattG »

We've got a bunch of those baby ewoks :)

AaroKin
Captain
Captain

Post by AaroKin »

MattG wrote:We've got a bunch of those baby ewoks :)

Thats a good way to make me jealous Matt lol.....I had a bit of a search around and picked up a boxed Paploo and boxed Latara quite easily (by easy I mean quite expensive haha) but finding the Woklings in good condition with their tags is proving to be a harder proposition, so far I only have Nippet on the way but the chase is most of the fun.

(My Wicket and Kneesaa arent boxed but I like then so much I'll never replace them)
2018 Star Wars Fan Awards
Kiwi HW
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Kiwi HW »

I'm on the hunt for these 2 ships in order to have an almost complete Hot Wheels Star Wars Starship collection here in NZ.
Arc 170 and the Inquisitor Tie fighter.
Please note they are rare in package but since im not a "card" collector open mint ones will do.
I'm not rich so I'm asking for help to find a fair deal that I can work toward saving for as ebay prices are out of my reach ... "your my only hope"..
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-11-12-16-24-45-1.png
Screenshot_2018-06-06-13-34-03-1.png