Rogue Friday...what's out there?

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rogue Friday...what's out there?

Post by MattG »

Who's found what, and where?
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Rogue Friday...what's out there?

Post by Reverend Strone »

Excellent notion for a thread! :)

I hope to be able to contribute this morning when I take a morning tea run down to my local stores to check status. Good luck out there, everyone!
Quinn81
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Quinn81 »

Snuck into The Warehouse Dannevirke last night they had the 3.75 singles, double packs, 6" and death trooper mask on pegs and shelves with TFA stuff, went to buy the double packs and got turned down "due to human error" them being out. Snuck in first thing this morning to the one in Palmy they had an end cap of full range but pretty lack-luster compared to TFA display last year grabbed my double packs and a Mr T lego and gapped it out of there. Side note I almost bought Slave 1 as it was down to $20 but think it still looks too small to me.
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
Kylo_Ben
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Kylo_Ben »

Went into Henderson this morning and if not for Farmers it would've been a total bust. West City Warehouse and the Toy World outside the mall had nothing so far. Farmers had a decent selection of items, although I only go for the 3.75" and 6" figures, so I didn't really look at the other stuff all that much. Ended up getting Unmasked Kylo Ren Black Series, and 3.75" Jyn Erso and Kylo Ren.

They didn't have any signs up for a sale and I assumed I'd get 20% off but the 3.75" figures scanned for $12.50 ($30.52% off) and the Black Series was $29.99 (25% off), so that was a nice surprise.

I was extremely tempted by the Jyn Erso and Rey with BB-8 6" Black Series ones, but ended up passing. Not that it exists, but if it was Rey with lightsaber I would've snatched it up, I'm not so big on the staff. And I'll also probably end up getting Jyn at some point, but I didn't want to spend too much yet.
stylie_steve
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by stylie_steve »

Lower Hutt was mostly bust, if it wasn't for Queensgate Farmers I would have walked away empty handed!

Farmers had 3 .75" Figures Wave one, heaps of all apart from Sabine who I missed. One box of The Black Series 6" Wave One, I had previously found Jyn and Cassian but left with K-2SO and Death Trooper. Those were my most wanted so glad to have got them. They also had the 3 wave one two packs which I got both the Rouge One sets. Along with the U-Wing and TIE Striker, which I am sure I will get I just want to see if there is any better sales for these.

Also had the LEGO, NERF guns, Death Trooper mask and a big stormtrooper thing I didn't pay much attention too.

Both Warehouse stores hadn't put any stock out!
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Reverend Strone »

Farmers Kilbirnie in Wellington had a single case of 6" and 3.75" on shelves as well as a single case of 3.75" two-packs. They also had 3.75" scale U-Wings and TIE Strikers, Deathtrooper masks and NERF Blasters. I snapped up Sabine and the Stormtrooper from the 3.75" range. Hurray for the 2 for $25 deal. :)
Jazpink
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Jazpink »

Upper Hutt was a debacle this morning. I was at the Warehouse and they had forgotten to put the stock out. I asked a helpful staff member who went looking. He came back after a while to say someone had hidden it because they accidentally sold some too early. Eventually he found it but then the system wouldn't let me buy it because a powercut had meant their till wasn't updated overnight! They held some stock for me while I checked out Farmers. Again they hadn't put the stock out so I had to ask. I got a good selection of 3.75 inch figures from the Warehouse, and a 6 inch Deathtrooper and Lego AT-ST from Farmers. Oh and I had to buy my kids a toy each too! Like others here I'll be back for a TIE striker when the price comes down.
Attachments
20160930_121947.jpg
20160930_121947.jpg (3.14 MiB) Viewed 9125 times
farmboynz
Colonel
Colonel

Post by farmboynz »

Farmer chartwell was a bust, warehouse te rapa another bust

but farmers at the base had a good selection
got K-2SO, Stormtrooper x 2 lovely the ability to change them up, Kanan in stormie outfit, imperial ground crew,
2 packs Scarif Moroff, snowtrooper and poe, Pao imperial death trooper
also got tie striker and u wing
bring on rogue one, episode 8 and what ever else they have in stall for us :D
Bazzack
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Bazzack »

Kylo_Ben wrote:....Not that it exists, but if it was Rey with lightsaber I would've snatched it up, I'm not so big on the staff. And I'll also probably end up getting Jyn at some point, but I didn't want to spend too much yet.
The Rey you saw didn't have a lightsaber??
Today's release comes with Saber and Staff.

I was tempted to pick up Rey with the saber and a nicely weathered BB8, but held myself back. Happy with the original release at this stage.
I did grab 6" Death Trooper, Jyn, Cassian, K-2SO.
& 3&3/4" Sabine and K-2SO.
Kylo_Ben
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Kylo_Ben »

Bazzack wrote:
Kylo_Ben wrote:....Not that it exists, but if it was Rey with lightsaber I would've snatched it up, I'm not so big on the staff. And I'll also probably end up getting Jyn at some point, but I didn't want to spend too much yet.
The Rey you saw didn't have a lightsaber??
Today's release comes with Saber and Staff.
Oh does it? Ha, I clearly didn't look closely enough. I was too busy looking at the face and knowing why I mostly stick to masked characters for those sorts of figures. Since it does have the lightsaber I might have to reconsider. Maybe. It would've been nice to have her in the grey outfit from the end though, since I'm also not so much of a fan of the outfit she wears for most of the film.