Force FX questions..

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
Galactic James
Ensign
Ensign

Force FX questions..

Post by Galactic James »

Who on here has a force fx? Looking at getting a black series Yoda or Darth Vader, but not 100% sold. Any feedback?
The Kiwi Jedi
Commander
Commander

Re: Force FX questions..

Post by The Kiwi Jedi »

I've got 1 master replicas Anakin Lightsaber and have had a few others in the past. I'm not completely sold on the new Hasbro versions yet but have heard good things about them. I had a chance at looking at the Kylo Ren saber at the TFA opening night and it was surprisingly heavy. Not a bad looking saber but price I feel is a bit too much.
I guess it all comes down to personal preference nowadays as you do have a few options available. I personally like the older master replicas sabers but that company is no longer around.
Galactic James
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Galactic James »

I just bought one online from the warehouse. 260 down from 330 for the next 90 mins. Unsure as to what one I will get, they send them randomly
The Kiwi Jedi
Commander
Commander

Post by The Kiwi Jedi »

A friend of mine is seriously considering grabbing one to. $260 is not too bad. Might have a look myself :-)
cadium
Ensign
Ensign

Post by cadium »

Galactic James wrote:I just bought one online from the warehouse. 260 down from 330 for the next 90 mins. Unsure as to what one I will get, they send them randomly

Yep, one of my friends ordered one of these on an earlier Warehouse Red special. I joked with him that he was sure to get the yoda version and I bet they didn't actually have vaders. Sure enough a yoda saber arrived.

Seriously, how many people want to spend $260 on a blind purchase? and how hard would it be to sell two products individually. It strikes me as suspicious. :ohwell:
The T-H-X account is six percent over budget. The case is to be terminated.
Fairtex
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Fairtex »

I like them a lot. Most of my old ones are Master Replicas. I can't remember which ones are Force FX out of the older ones. Can't really tell the difference. They are both good. The new Kylo Ren I recently acquired is Force FX. It looks and feels just fine. But I would have preferred it more if the hilt was a bit thinner. From memory, some of the Force FX ones give you the option to detach the lightsaber and display it with the hilt by itself. I like the versatility of that. Can't remember which ones gave you that option. I am looking at displaying the just the hilt in a glass box soon.

Here's my setup to help you with your decision:

Galactic James
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Galactic James »

Still weighing up if I want the Yoda one, apparently I can return it if I'm not happy. Just got back from watching TFA for a fourth time, making me want the Ren saber, I'm thinking that if I get sent and decide against Yoda, might invest in Ren stunt saber from Ultrasaber
Galactic James
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Galactic James »

Just got word from my Partner, I got sent Darth Vader!!
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Galactic James wrote:Just got word from my Partner, I got sent Darth Vader!!
Good score!
Galactic James
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Galactic James »

OK quick question. Are they ment to be light right at the tip of the blade, or is there ment to be about an inch of no LEDs?