DeAgostini 'Build the Millennium Falcon'

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
rastanz
Ensign
Ensign

Re: DeAgostini 'Build the Millennium Falcon'

Post by rastanz »

Edward26 wrote:
rastanz wrote:I was just chatting with the rep over the phone about my subscription which she noted will be starting at issue #7, she asked if I wanted the back issues... ummm yeah lady, I do, or it will be pointless subscribing... so after sorting that out the rest of the process was pretty straight forward confirmation stuff... the back order for issues #1 through #6 will be delivered in the next 10 working days in one complete post, the total cost of the back orders were $78.00 NZL.

Looking forward to seeing these in person.

Hi, wait what~~
Is this ready for order? is this local?
I almost bit my tongue !
I just called back and asked about this and it ended up being a subscription for a totally different item, total miscommunication with the first rep and she admitted she messed up and put me onto the senior rep to change the sub, so back to square one in the waiting game.

Thought it too good to be true when they called me earlier... credit card wasn't charged luckily.

I'll be in the UK and Europe at the end of the month for the months of July and August, I may try and grab the issues whilst I am there.
:cool:
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Good news and bad news.

At this stage, MyCollectables.co.nz have "pencilled in" a release of this kit/magazine for next year. Unfortunately, it could be as late as September 2016 before it fits in to their schedule.
Edward26
Commander
Commander

Post by Edward26 »

At this point a little voice inside is actually cheering.
After the blood bath from the Force Friday sales, I am still licking my wounds....
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Just as an aside to this thread, while we wait for more info about an NZ release, it looks like a future product from DeAg will be a "build your own 1/2 scale R2-D2" - http://www.jedinews.co.uk/news/news.aspx?newsID=25742