Star Wars Adidas products

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Star Wars Adidas products

Post by MattG »

The Star Wars footwear and apparel from Adidas will be available in v. limited numbers in NZ from Jan 15th. These are the details I just got from Adidas:
I am more than excited to tell you that there is an adidas & Star Wars collaboration of apparel and footwear that is due to drop in store on January 15th, 2010. This is an exclusive range that will only be available from:

adidas Originals Store
Cnr of Willis & Mercer St
Wellington CBD
(04) 472 9412

adidas Originals Store
Shop 264, Westfield Riccarton
129 Riccarton Rd
Riccarton
Christchurch
(03) 348 0237
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Star Wars Adidas products

Post by MattG »

I've just moved this topic to the "events" section, because it's mainly about the launch event(s). Below is a flier with details of the product launch event in Wellington.

Date: Friday 15th Jan 2010
Time: 6pm-8pm
Venue: adidas Originals Concept Store Wellington
Ground Floor, Cigna House. 28-48 Mercer Street
RSVP to Ana Te Whaiti by Wednesday 13th January (phone 04-4729412 email ana.tewhaiti@adidas.com)

Dress up and be in to win spot prizes!
Attachments
adi SW Invite Wgtn.jpg
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Details for the equivalent Christchurch event:

Date: Friday 15th Jan 2010
Time: 6pm-8pm
Venue: adidas Originals Concept Store, Shop 264, Westfield Riccarton. 129 Riccarton Road, Christchurch.
RSVP: to Ana Te Whaiti by Wednesday 13th January (phone 04-4729412 email ana.tewhaiti@adidas.com)
Attachments
adidas5.jpg
solejam
Cadet
Cadet

Post by solejam »

Great to see SWNZ already on top of this product line!

Just to clarify, the adidas Originals x Star Wars collection is split into three different product lines -

Characters (Collector's Editions) - Lord Vader, Storm Trooper, Yoda, Luke & "Famous Scenes"

Crafts - Tie Figher, Death Star, AT-AT, X-Wing, Millenium Falcon

Classics (Commercial line) - Vader Superstar II, Storm Trooper Superstar II.

Only the Characters pack is limited in nature, and will only be sold through boutiques and the adidas Originals Concept stores throughout New Zealand.

The first release is, as above, scheduled to be for this Friday 15th January, and will include the Lord Vader, Storm Trooper, and "Famous Scenes" collector's editions, released at four stores nationwide, in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch.

A full list of retailers, pictures & product information can be found here on our sneaker forums - http://solejam.com/phpBB3new/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3327 . Keep checking back on that thread for product close-ups, etc.

If you guys have any questions, please feel free to contact Qubic Store on 09-520-1685, or store@qubicstore.com

Thanks!
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Cool, thanks for the additional info.
solejam
Cadet
Cadet

Post by solejam »

Hi there, some in person and detailed shots of the footwear in the first release is now up and online on the thread. Do check it out, and the bobblehead figurines too!

http://solejam.com/phpBB3new/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3327
farmboynz
Colonel
Colonel

Post by farmboynz »

where can i get them in Hamiltron?
bring on rogue one, episode 8 and what ever else they have in stall for us :D
solejam
Cadet
Cadet

Post by solejam »

Hey there,

Only the "CRAFTS" Pack - Tie Fighter, X-Wing, Millenium Falcon, Death Star, AT-AT will be available in Hamilton through "Boff" - 19 Worley Place. However, we are unsure if they will come in the same packaging as the shoes pictured in the first release - the "Vader" ZX8000, "Storm Trooper" Superskate Mid, and the "Famous Scenes" Micropacers, which are only available in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch and are of a more limited nature. ie, only 1977 units of the Micropacers were made worldwide, in honour of the year when Episode 4: A New Hope first hit the cinemas.

However if you are after the Vader, Storm Trooper, or the Micropacer you can call Qubic Store on 09-520-1685 they should be able to ship a pair down to you :)

edit: last minute news - If you pop into Qubic Store (154-160 Broadway, Newmarket, Auckland) dressed up in a Star Wars costume they will give you 15% discount off a pair of any of the adidas x Star Wars shoes!!
Anaria
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Anaria »

Thanks for the info - and great photos :) Do you know when/where the Princess Leia shoes will be available? Are they limited edition too?
Rebel Legion - former LAC
Costume website FB page SWNZ FB

solejam
Cadet
Cadet

Post by solejam »

Hey Anaria,

I'm not entirely sure, I know of the Leia shoe (inspired by her outfit in E6) but it's not on the distribution information given to us by adidas New Zealand. I have placed an enquiry for you so I will let you know tomorrow first thing! :)

The other shoes do go down to a size US7 so if you do fit that size you may still be in luck!