Star Wars bedclothes/linen

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Star Wars bedclothes/linen

Post by MattG »

The following inquiry has come in through the SWNZ Facebook page. I'm not too sure about what's currently available in this particular area. Has anybody seen anything in the way of Star Wars bedclothes/linen in stock (even online, I guess) anywhere recently?
Can anyone help me, Its my sons birthday next month, and he is a star wars fanatic, and i want to buy him linen for his bed with star wars theme, does anyone known where in NZ it can be purchased from? Thank you for your help.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Star Wars bedclothes/linen

Post by MattG »

Found a partial response to my own question, in the form of a TradeMe auction.
Buzz Bumble
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Buzz Bumble »

I think there was some retailing when the Prequel movies were released, but finding it new now is likely to be impossible (it might be worth trying the obvious places like Spotlight to see if they have any old stock still around, but I wouldn't hold my breath). TradeMe is probably the best chance, along possibly with an overseas webstore via Google.
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

Yeah, there was a glut of Revenge of the Sith linen, but I doubt you'd be able to find much of this now. It was retailed at both Spotlight and the Warehouse though.

I would have thought there would be a range of Clone Wars themed linen available, but I honestly can't recall having seen any.
Anaria
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Anaria »

I'm fairly certain I saw Clone Wars duvet sets in NZ (this style, I think) at Spotlight etc, retailing for about $60-$80, depending if it was on sale.
Rebel Legion - former LAC
Costume website FB page SWNZ FB

Buzz Bumble
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Buzz Bumble »

I vaguely recall seeing Clone Wars sets as well. I did have a quick look at a few NZ websites, but didn't find anything.

The official StarWars.com shop probably has some bits.

ThinkGeek has a kids' sleeping bag shaped like a Tauntaun (complete with lightsabre zip to "slice it open"), but it's expensive at US$99 plus shipping. It was actually an April Fools joke, but so many people actually wanted one that they decided to get it made. :)
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Thanks for all the responses and ideas. I've passed these on.
thehiflyer
Colonel
Colonel

Post by thehiflyer »

Hi there guys,

If its not too late,I remember seeing some great stuff at the pottery barn kids stores in San Fran when I was there last year;

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products ... vet-cover/

Its a shame I couldnt find any of those in adult bed sizes,Id love the Falcon for a duvet :)
WTB: MIB VOTC C-3PO,TCW BATTLE PACK CAPTAIN FORDO, TCW AT-TE
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Wow, some of that Pottery Barn stuff is quite cool. They don't ship outside of the US, unfortunately (although there are freight forwarding companies to help with that). Ebay seems to have quite a lot of their stuff.