Personal Collections

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Personal Collections

Post by MattG »

Looks awesome. Really shows how big the panels are on the newer TIE Fighters are too.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Reverend Strone »

Looks good Bazzack. I It makes me all the more eager to get all my stuff out of the cupboarsd and out on display.

So, will you be upgrading your Slave 1 when the new all-but-confirmed big one hits later this year as well?
Bazzack
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Bazzack »

Reverend Strone wrote:Looks good Bazzack. I It makes me all the more eager to get all my stuff out of the cupboarsd and out on display.

So, will you be upgrading your Slave 1 when the new all-but-confirmed big one hits later this year as well?
Oh come on! don't tell me that :cry:
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

:lol: Yeah. Unfortunately/fortunately, it's true. It's been on rumour lists for a little while now, and in recent Q&As Hasbro hasn't even bothered to deny it anymore, so while it isn't officially announced yet, we do know some details. It's coming in Jango's CW/AOTC colours with a probable ESB Boba Fett repaint down the road some ways, assuming this one does well enough. Whether it's coming this Christmas or early next year is still unknown, though my money would be on November 2010 to get in in time for Christmas shopping. I'm pretty excited, though I'll probably wait and get teh Boba fett version myself. Like you, space is becoming a real issue!'
'
I read a review of the new AT-AT from an Australian collector and he described it as being so much larger in person than he really appreciated from the measurements. He said the head is like the size of the front section of the AT-TE and the body is comparable to the entire AT-TE, so stick that on some stilts and you get an impression of just how vast that vehicle is in person! Eek! I had entertained silly notions of having two on display, but I think that's crazy now.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Reverend Strone wrote:...So, will you be upgrading your Slave 1 when the new all-but-confirmed big one hits later this year as well?
Is this the one you're talking about? http://www.sandtroopers.com/sandwatch/hasbro/20100626/

Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

That's the one. Sandtroopers have posted loose pics too, so be sure to click through and check them out! :)