New TV Series Announced! Star Wars Resistance

General Star Wars discussion, including the latest movie and television series news.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: New TV Series Announced! Star Wars Resistance

Post by Reverend Strone »

Archon Revuge wrote:
MattG wrote:Such a big gap in the market, and opportunity that someone could pick up with Hasbro out. I know it's not the same scale, but if Eaglemoss ever did an SW partworks that covered the breadth of ships in their Star Trek series, I'd be all over it.
Agreed, those are absolutely gorgeous. I just have a real hankering to be collecting ships in a miniature scale like Micro Machines, Titanium Series, and Action Fleet again. Every few weeks I *almost* talk myself into delving into the Hot Wheels line to fill certain gaps in my collection (especially from The Last Jedi and Solo) - but a closer look at the sculpts always puts me off :/
Oh man, seeing all of these great new resistance designs makes me miss Micromachines so much. I really hope someone steps in soon to fill that mini ship void in the market. There are so many craft from recent media just begging for representation in plastic.
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

Reverend Strone wrote:Oh man, seeing all of these great new resistance designs makes me miss Micromachines so much. I really hope someone steps in soon to fill that mini ship void in the market. There are so many craft from recent media just begging for representation in plastic.
Hasn't there? Solo alone had phenomenal potential - and the vehicle three-packs basically designed themselves: Corellian Pursuit (with Han's Landspeeder, Moloch's Landspeeder, and Imperial Patrol Speeder Bike), Heist on Vandor-1 (with Conveyex, AT-Hauler, and Enfys Nest's Swoop Bike), Journey through the Maelstrom (with Lando's Falcon, TIE Brute, and Imperial Star Destroyer)...

Sorry Matt. Getting way off topic here. I'll slink on back to the Micro Machines Appreciation Thread...
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

For anyone who still has SkyTV, Star Wars Resistance premieres on Disney XD- October 21st at 8.20am.

Episode synopses and more details: http://www.swnz.co.nz/2018/09/26/star-w ... iere-date/
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Screen-cap gallery from the next extended trailer. Nice clear shots of all sorts of new material, characters etc.

http://www.swnz.co.nz/2018/09/29/star-w ... d-trailer/
Attachments
scene03417feat.jpg
scene03417feat.jpg (212.8 KiB) Viewed 12015 times
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Reverend Strone »

Superb, thank you! So much exciting new stuff in there. Loving all of the new astro droids and what appear to be new troopers. So many ships!
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »