The Book of Boba Fett - post episode discussion **SPOILERS**

General Star Wars discussion, including the latest movie and television series news.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Book of Boba Fett - post episode discussion **SPOILERS**

Post by MattG »

This thread is for discussion of The Book of Boba Fett episodes after they have screened on Disney+.

Spoilers are allowed, so avoid thread if you haven't seen the latest episode.

Release schedule:
Episode 1: 29 Dec
Episode 2: 05 Jan
Episode 3: 12 Jan
Episode 4: 19 Jan
Episode 5: 26 Jan
Episode 6: 02 Feb
Episode 7: 09 Feb
r2d2
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: The Book of Boba Fett - post episode discussion **SPOILERS**

Post by r2d2 »

Fantastic in my opinion, great to see it continuing straight from ROTJ :D
cloneone44
Ensign
Ensign

Post by cloneone44 »

After seeing the trailers, I wasn't setting the bar too high. Also, and quietly, not a fan of Morrison. I'm glad to have been proven wrong. Great first episode. Answered so many questions early and then moved on. Glad to see my friends the Tuskens are now in fashion too. I might be surrounded next Armageddon! Only complaint - Too short an episode.

A lot of great feedback from YouTube watch parties too. Takes our mind off of the Star Wars Galactic Cruiser. Haha.

Roll on next week.
cloneone44
Ensign
Ensign

Post by cloneone44 »

Just finished watching Ep#3 and didn't realise that the Power Rangers had become part of the Disney Star Wars Universe?!!!

Whats with the Ponsonby Vesper Club (no offense intended) becoming gang members of the new Fett syndicate? All allocated brightly coloured speeder bikes (vespers) looking more like something that should be associated with each Power Ranger! In a universe where colour is only associated with the Empire, we've had very non universe speeders introduced that I feel just look plan out of place. The speeder bike / speeder chase was very cartoonish too. Has the designer of the Galactic Cruise liner Hotel been given the opportunity to alter the timeline of Star Wars to a linear alternate scifi franchise?

Spoke to a few fellow fans who all feel the same. Any thoughts from others?
Kiwi HW
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Kiwi HW »

Yeah I wasn't impressed with the vespa chase scene at all, it was a failure on so many levels.
Considering it's 2022 and not 1970s these people should look at another line of work.
These bikes were more realistic 😣
Attachments
Screenshot_20220117_111031.jpg
ZY-Fighter
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by ZY-Fighter »

I know I'm late, but I just wanted to say this is the Boba Fett show I didn't realise I wanted. I was almost in tears finally seeing him escape the Pit of Carkoone. The Din-focused episodes were a bit jarring (pun unintended) but hey...at least I finally have a reason to buy a model N-1! While the series is a slow burn I was very, very happy and I want more.

Bring on season two, and I really really hope we get a live-action story of some kind covering the time between TCW and ESB (or that 1313 is resurrected).
Zac in Whanganui