Doopydoos .

Ideas, tutorials, questions relating to armour, costumes and replica props from the Star Wars universe
thebeasts101st
Cadet
Cadet

Doopydoos .

Post by thebeasts101st »

Hiya just ordered in haste the complete e11 kit from Doopydoos. I then read on other forums that a lot of troopers are having battles with Doopydoos in not fulfilling their promise to provide the goods . You then have a huge battle with PayPal to get your money back after 3 months ..... My question is have any members in nz had issues of late ?? Thank you .
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Doopydoos .

Post by MattG »

Ordered my DL-44 from them some time ago now, but didn't have any problems with delays at that time.

I have not specifically heard of people not ultimately getting an item from them, and their feedback on eBay is very good. Delays don't surprise me too much though, given the popularity of the name... I imagine they are pretty busy.
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

Ordered my E-11 kit from them also. Definitely took a few weeks - but I found the product and service outstanding.
thebeasts101st
Cadet
Cadet

Post by thebeasts101st »

Ok thanks guys after further investigation it appears that Doopydoos ran into some problems with customs as the government changed the import exports laws around replica firearms . Doopydoos ended up with a 4 week delay . It seems to be all sorted now .
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Good to hear.