Introductions

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
Anaria
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Introductions

Post by Anaria »

Welcome to the forums Maddy! :)
Rebel Legion - former LAC
Costume website FB page SWNZ FB

rhino
Cadet
Cadet

Post by rhino »

Hi everyone my names Ryan I'm a 501st legion TD from New South Wales Australia. Joshsurf directed me here after seeing a build thread on FISD so I thought id say hello and see what's happening in NZ
Cheers Ryan
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Welcome Ryan :)
Armante
Commander
Commander

Post by Armante »

Hey there. Cheers for stopping by.

I've got two Aussies interested in getting Kiwi-made armour; were going to invade, very very slowly ;)

Are there any AU-based TK armour makers you know of? Or are you all importing it from overseas?
Leadz
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Leadz »

Hi guys,

My name is Dan. Im am a super star wars fan and about 1/4 way through my TK build. I am a graphic designer/concept artist living in Auckland. I was going to join you guys today for the meet up but veru sadly was unable to attend as i am going overseas for a holiday for a month on the 19th and had some things i needed to do :(. Im really hoping to make the next one if i can so i can meet you all.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Leadz wrote:...Im really hoping to make the next one if i can so i can meet you all.
No worries. Stay tuned for the next one later in January (usually try to give a week or two notice).
CanuckInNZ
Cadet
Cadet

Post by CanuckInNZ »

Hey everyone,
This is my first time using a forum of any kind, so I appreciate any guidance along the way! I am a Canadian born and raised and recently moved to New Zealand with my wife 6 months ago. I've been a Star Wars fan since I was a kid. We lived in a small rural town with only a couple TV channels and a limited VHS movie collection, of which the original Star Wars trilogy was part of (Jumangi, Mrs. Doubtfire and Toy Story were the others). Nothing beats watching Star Wars on VHS. Even though I live half way across the world those cassettes are still safe and sound in my parents basement for years to come. I've also been a bit of a gamer my whole life with getting into Star Wars games for computer and Playstation. I would love to have a PS4 for the new Star Wars game that came out, and if anyone does have it I may have to come over for a games night! haha
I don't have any amazing collections like some of the other people on this forum, but I have recently completed a very unique Star Wars painting that I won't go describe in detail here because I'll be posting about it in the Buy, Sell Trade forum. But I will say that the lightsabers are glow in the dark!
I look forward to getting to know everyone and I'm definitely going to check out the discussion on The Force Awakens! It was awesome!
Postie
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Postie »

Welcome to little ol New Zealand mate! I lived in & around Vancouver back in early 2000 & l
Fell in love with the place!
You've found the right place for anything & everything NZ Star Wars, hope you enjoy the forum.

Colin
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

Welcome to the boards Dan and Canuck!
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »