Indiana Jones 5 movie

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
Buzz Bumble
High Colonel
High Colonel

Indiana Jones 5 movie

Post by Buzz Bumble »

It's been a while since there has been any news about the next Indiana Jones movie. This latest item from ComingSoon.net doesn't add anything new, but the movie seems to be still chugging ahead ...

Mutt Williams to Return in Indiana Jones V?
Shia LaBeouf has plans to once again star alongside Harrison Ford's Indiana Jones as his son, Mutt Williams, says a report from ShowbizSpy.

The actor is quoted as saying that he's been pitched the idea for the fifth film in the franchise by Steven Spielberg himself.

"They're script writing right now," said LaBeouf, "...t sounds crazy. It sounds really cool."

Though it's impossible to say how long the writing process might take, LaBeouf's comments seem to be the first confirmation that a fifth Indiana Jones adventure will indeed be a sequel to 2008's Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, for example, was technically a prequel to Raiders of the Lost Ark, a storytelling technique that George Lucas and Spielberg don't seem to have plans to revisit.

I've just finished reading the novels of the original Indy trilogy and I'm about to start on The Crystal Skull novel. :)
Harvey Mushman
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Indiana Jones 5 movie

Post by Harvey Mushman »

You're a masochist, eh?

Ha!
Deadalus Thorn
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Indiana Jones 5 movie

Post by Deadalus Thorn »

There was an Indy 4?
really?

I must have missed it..... ;)
or
I have blocked it from memory because it was that bad.....like I did with Highlander 2
Kind Regards
Deadalus Thorn

Feel free to join our Facebook group
SDT replica props and costumes
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gi ... 108&ref=mf