Banding together in NZ.

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Banding together in NZ.

Post by Archon Revuge »

Unfortunately, like Strone, I can only help with 3 3/4" - as this is the only figure line I focus on right now. The seventh (Ackbar) wave of the TFA line never made it to any of my local stores. I'm not sure if this is true of the whole country - but hopefully some others on the board can let us know. I've also not seen any hint of the fourth (Raddus) wave of the RO line.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Reverend Strone »

Going back more than a couple of years I can be of no help, D. I just can't recall what we got or didn't get back then. Some of the releases you are talking about are more than ten years old. I just don't remember, I'm sorry.
Dawfydd
Captain
Captain

Post by Dawfydd »

i missed page two lol!
Yeah no worries, thats why having as many people as interested helping would be a great idea even in just figuring out the pattern of what hasbro are likely to skip over on us, are there times of the year we miss a wave, may 4th event or something.
WTB
Cw44 Ashoka.
"Arc troopers 4pack", Rex phase 2 with knees.
Rys & Jek (in 2 packs)
Scythe(dvd)
Stealth trooper(w/jetpack)
CW56-ARF,Homing Spiderdroid (vehicle),At-Rt(s)
Action fleet Tie and Tie/In and x-wing(s)