Fundraising for Celebration Orlando Panel

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fundraising for Celebration Orlando Panel

Post by MattG »

Kristy (Anaria) has a great opportunity to give a presentation at Celebration Orlando on the topic of "Women's Star Wars Fashion" next month, based on her The Kessel Runway website (that she is looking to grow into a worthwhile business). She was one of 20 panel proposals selected from a pool of over 70, and is scheduled to present to an audience of 400-450 fans on the first day of the convention, immediately before Steve Sansweet/Rancho Obi-Wan. It is a presentation that is hoped to raises the profile and visibility of female Star Wars fans.

Unfortunately, this invitation came about with only short notice, and because I am technically currently a full time student, we're doing a bit of fundraising to try and make sure she can attend and make this contribution to the fandom. If anyone is keen to support through a small donation, you can do so here: https://fundrazr.com/c1Deu6
Edward26
Commander
Commander

Re: Fundraising for Celebration Orlando Panel

Post by Edward26 »

Thank you for your hospitality and invitation to this group.
I am happy to contribute.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
Anaria
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Fundraising for Celebration Orlando Panel

Post by Anaria »