Can anyone remember the name of this sci-fi TV show?

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
Blaxmyth
Commander
Commander

Re: Can anyone remember the name of this sci-fi TV show?

Post by Blaxmyth »

Will do! Glad to have helped. If you're in Wellington, you can drop into his shop and check out his helmets and sabres. He's always keen to meet other Star Wars fans.
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

Blaxmyth wrote:Will do! Glad to have helped. If you're in Wellington, you can drop into his shop and check out his helmets and sabres. He's always keen to meet other Star Wars fans.
Small world - I actually used to live just around the corner, and took a few shoes and bags into him to have repaired. He's got a great display of prop replicas in there, and I always enjoyed having a chat about the Wars when I visited!
Octavious Thorley
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Octavious Thorley »

Had I read this sooner I would have been able to tell you instantly that this was Josh Kirby, Time Warrior. I loved that show.
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

Octavious Thorley wrote:Had I read this sooner I would have been able to tell you instantly that this was Josh Kirby, Time Warrior. I loved that show.
Ah, thanks anyways Octavious! Great to see a few people out there remember - end enjoyed - this little gem.