RIP Christopher Lee

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

RIP Christopher Lee

Post by MattG »

Sad to hear of Sir Christopher Lee's passing overnight. :(

By all accounts, he led a full and interesting life, and it must have been satisfying to be still involved in the industry he seemed to love up until so late in his life.

badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: RIP Christopher Lee

Post by badges2nz »

Very sad indeed, he played a very good innings, and to still be involved up to this point in the industry, well done. RIP.
Doomsday and Armageddon got together and had a baby and man is it ugly.
Harvey Mushman
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Harvey Mushman »

No matter what he did, he excelled.

Legend.

That's a life worth celebrating!
Last edited by Harvey Mushman on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Reverend Strone »

Completely agree. It's hard to imagine that great man leaving with any regrets or feeling unfulfilled. It's sad that we will be without him, now, but what a legacy he leaves behind! :)
Dawfydd
Captain
Captain

Post by Dawfydd »

a little late for me to notice the thread, but i did hear about it at the time.
Its sad so many great legends are passing away and more will i know there must have been a great generation before these but this was our great generation he was a part of our most popular films and music along with many of his older friends, who left a good impression which hopefully will reach many people.

Its such a shame we don't have the means to 3d scan voices and personalities yet because he is on my list of the actors we should save so he can grace later generations.

But we will always remember him with fondness.
Hopefully that love from current fans will be passed onto their children and down into their legacies it is the least we fans can do for the actors who were a big part of our lives.
WTB
Cw44 Ashoka.
"Arc troopers 4pack", Rex phase 2 with knees.
Rys & Jek (in 2 packs)
Scythe(dvd)
Stealth trooper(w/jetpack)
CW56-ARF,Homing Spiderdroid (vehicle),At-Rt(s)
Action fleet Tie and Tie/In and x-wing(s)