oota goota.... going somewhere

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

oota goota.... going somewhere

Post by oota goota »

hey all been meaning to post for ages. Me and the family are relocating to New Plymouth in June after a good 14 year stretch in Auckland. I'll be taking the vac former and formers with me and will continue to produce armour and things down there. I'll probably still be able to make most of the SWNZ meet ups in AKL as I'll be coming up for contract work on a semi regular basis

Archon I think this is your home turf yes? We may actually meet soon!

Cheers
oota
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: oota goota.... going somewhere

Post by Archon Revuge »

oota goota wrote:Archon I think this is your home turf yes? We may actually meet soon!
Sure is buddy! I'm living down in Wellington now, but my family's still up there - and I make it back on a regular basis. We'll have to make a point of catching up next time I'm in town!

Best of luck with the move. New Plymouth is a great little city - and has become even more so over the last 10/15 years. You'll love it there!
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Hey Jon - you'll be missed by the Auckland crew, but I hope that New Plymouth will treat you and your family well :) Look forward to catching up when you can get up to any Auck meet-up.
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

Archon Revuge wrote:
oota goota wrote:Archon I think this is your home turf yes? We may actually meet soon!
Sure is buddy! I'm living down in Wellington now, but my family's still up there - and I make it back on a regular basis. We'll have to make a point of catching up next time I'm in town!

Best of luck with the move. New Plymouth is a great little city - and has become even more so over the last 10/15 years. You'll love it there!
nice one Archon you're on
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

MattG wrote:Hey Jon - you'll be missed by the Auckland crew, but I hope that New Plymouth will treat you and your family well :) Look forward to catching up when you can get up to any Auck meet-up.
thanks MG it's been great hanging out with you guys and collaborating on all things SW. I'll be sure to make as many of the SWNZ meet ups as I can!
Eng76
Commander
Commander

Post by Eng76 »

All the best for you and your family with the move Jon, it will be great seeing you up here from time to time.
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

Hey Jon, Moving down a little closer to wellington, I might be able to make it up for the occasional visit.
New Plymouth is a lovely place, somewhere I would like to eventually move to later on in life.
Hope your move is a nice smooth one. :)
Doomsday and Armageddon got together and had a baby and man is it ugly.
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

Eng76 wrote:All the best for you and your family with the move Jon, it will be great seeing you up here from time to time.
cheers Eng76 I'll probably see everyone about the same amount, feel free to drop in if you need replacement parts :D
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

badges2nz wrote:Hey Jon, Moving down a little closer to wellington, I might be able to make it up for the occasional visit.
New Plymouth is a lovely place, somewhere I would like to eventually move to later on in life.
Hope your move is a nice smooth one. :)
Hey man thanks yes NP is a great spot for sure. I might get down to wellington now and again do a bit of work there so yeah it would be good to meet in person.

We've been in our house for 9 years so as you can imagine there's a fair bit of ummmm stuff to pack :blink:
Blaxmyth
Commander
Commander

Post by Blaxmyth »

Great news, Oot! New Plymouth is a stunning town, looking forward to meeting up with you there. All the very best for the move.