Warwick Davis' new TV show

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
Buzz Bumble
High Colonel
High Colonel

Warwick Davis' new TV show

Post by Buzz Bumble »

Temuera Morrison's new TV show started last week, and this week Warwick Davis' new series starts...
  • Life's Too Short
    TV One, 11:05pm, Fridays (starts 15 November)
    British comedy series following the daily life of dwarf actor Warwick Davis. The Willow star teams up with Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant for a new mockumentary about a self-deluded dwarf actor who is trying to resurrect his career. Watch out for a succession of celebrity guests in coming weeks, including Liam Neeson, Helena Bonham Carter, and Johnny Depp, all willing to take the mickey out of themselves in the name of comedy.
PitYak Studios
Captain
Captain

Re: Warwick Davis' new TV show

Post by PitYak Studios »

Good to see it got a prime slot
Painter
Sculptor
Costumier
Maker-of-Things(I made that)

If you like my stuff please Like my page!

Hanley Soloway, Sutlers
Buzz Bumble
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Buzz Bumble »

Personally I don't think this show deserves any timeslot at all, so sticking it in a late evening one after I've gone to bed is fine with me ... if only they'd use the earlier timeslots for actual watchable programmes instead of the repeats and "reality" TV rubbish that clogs up most of it. :(
darryl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by darryl »

This show is hilarious. It is a must watch :rotfl:
Han_Hoth
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Han_Hoth »

I just finished watching the series on my laptop and Warwick was so funny in it and the Liam Neeson part was the best thing I've seen on TV in a long long time
Who's scruffy-looking?