Lego Back to the Future set

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
Buzz Bumble
High Colonel
High Colonel

Lego Back to the Future set

Post by Buzz Bumble »

Amazon.com (and probably elsewhere) has a Lego Back to the Future DeLoren set with Minifig Marty and Doc. It doesn't look as good as some of the Star Wars sets though.

LEGO 21103 The DeLorean Time Machine Building Set
Price: $53.99
  • Features opening doors, fold-up wheels, flux capacitor, time travel display, 2 license plates, Marty's skateboard as well as extra engine and wheels
  • Customize the car to match the movie versions; step on the gas and prepare to travel Back to the Future
  • Open the gull-wing doors, just like the real car; fold up the wheels and engage hover mode
  • Jump on the skateboard and pull some tricks; build the model that LEGO CUUSOO members requested
  • Includes building instructions and exclusive Back to the Future information booklet; car measures over 2" (6cm) high, 5" (15cm) long and 3" (8cm) wide
More details
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Lego Back to the Future set

Post by Archon Revuge »

My life is complete...
Buzz Bumble
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Lego Back to the Future set

Post by Buzz Bumble »

Archon Revuge wrote:My life is complete...
You're easily pleased ... I'm waiting for a real-lfe, working version. ;)