Traders feedback?

Official announcements about the SWNZ forums and website; learn about the new software and post any questions or bug reports.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Traders feedback?

Post by Reverend Strone »

Hey guys, what do you think about a trade feedback thread or series of threads per user? I've conducted a few trades with members here now and was thinking it'd be great to be able to provide feedback for the sake of folks considering future trades. What do you think and how should it be structured. Appreciating we're a small forum, do we just want one thread which everyone could contribute comments to or do we start fresh threads for each user as needed? Or is there another way of doing it?
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Traders feedback?

Post by MattG »

I think we are lucky that the NZ Star Wars community is small enough that we can get to know each other pretty well, and help each other source new (or old/vintage) collectibles...personally, I think a single thread where we could acknowledge successful trades could be a useful and positive thing.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

PS: Daniel - feel free to lead the charge. Hopefully it'll be a thread full of positivity.
farmboynz
Colonel
Colonel

Post by farmboynz »

I am with Matt, i think we just need one thread to cover this

I did some deals with Keith (Acerimmerrocks) and as usual with Keith pleasure to deal with, communicated really well and all to happy to accommodate my request unpack all the figures to keep postage down
bring on rogue one, episode 8 and what ever else they have in stall for us :D
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Reverend Strone »