SWNZ Forums

General Star Wars discussion, including the latest movie and television series news.
 #25281  by AaroKin
 Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:30 am
John Williams has stated hes had to score 135mins of music for Episode IX.....after having to push through 3hrs of Avengers I was hoping The Rise of Skywalker wouldn't go the same way.

I left the theater after Solo wishing it went longer because I was really drawn into the story/action.....unfortunately during The Last Jedi I found myself (for the first time in a SWs movie) looking at my watch waiting for the end. I know Episode IX has a lot of plots and stories to tie up and I really hope theyve focused on that then fill the film with a lot of things it doesn't need.

I dont want to hit the 2hr 45min mark and find myself looking at my watch lol.
 #25357  by AaroKin
 Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:07 am
Watching the first three episodes of The Mandalorian has me wondering if JJ and the Episode IX crew are feeling any added pressure seeing as the show is getting a really positive response from the fanbase.

I was a little underwelmed with Episodes VII and VIII but The Mandalorian has exceeded all my expectations......I really hope Episode IX does the same.
 #25359  by AaroKin
 Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:43 pm
I just watched the clip of the flying Troopers from TROS and it seems JJ and Lucasfilm seem to be releasing a few more sneak peaks.....I didn't think JJ liked to do that, fingers crossed they're not worried