Not sure where to put this. But regarding Walmart exclusives

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
Dawfydd
Captain
Captain

Re: Not sure where to put this. But regarding Walmart exclus

Post by Dawfydd »

I think perhaps the fact we are getting 3.75 inch figures back and the on-going poll (which starts tomorrow) for 4 days is worthy of a topic its self written by somebody who doesn't have a muddle of thoughts.

If data from Rebelscum is anything to go by ;
The top six winners are as follows:

1) Yak Face from Return of the Jedi
2) Ben Skywalker from the Expanded Universe
3) Sim Aloo from Return of the Jedi
4) Doctor Aphra from Marvel Comics
5) Tonnika Sisters from A New Hope
6) Pong Krell from the Clone Wars Series

And i have heard many people getting family members and anyone they can think of to put a vote in for Ben skywalker (who is a better namesake, but also isn't Kylo Ben is a EU character for those not in the know lol like who..)

and many people are Upset Yak face may yet again not get a figure, but considering the choices i can see many young fans only picking 2/6 because Ben skywalker sounds cool, even if they don't know who he is, and Pong Krell is a recent figure, though Doctor Aphra in a comic pack i think is the most worthy of the six all these figures should've had vintage figures besides 2/4/6 and 6 should've been in TCW line.
WTB
Cw44 Ashoka.
"Arc troopers 4pack", Rex phase 2 with knees.
Rys & Jek (in 2 packs)
Scythe(dvd)
Stealth trooper(w/jetpack)
CW56-ARF,Homing Spiderdroid (vehicle),At-Rt(s)
Action fleet Tie and Tie/In and x-wing(s)
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: Not sure where to put this. But regarding Walmart exclus

Post by Archon Revuge »

Dawfydd wrote:I think perhaps the fact we are getting 3.75 inch figures back and the on-going poll (which starts tomorrow) for 4 days is worthy of a topic its self...
Started over here :)