Store Reports / Latest Finds (2015...)

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Store Reports / Latest Finds (2015...)

Post by MattG »

Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Reverend Strone »

Excellent work! Thank you for going to the trouble for us all. :D
Armante
Commander
Commander

Post by Armante »

MattG wrote:First pic off my camera...
I'm not one for collecting the 3.75" size figures, but those do look nice, with a good paint application.

I can only hope I can get my hands on the only 3 or 4 figures I want in the 6in Black series:
Shore (Scarif) Trooper, Death Trooper, (Hover) Tank Trooper and maybe the Stormtrooper.

If someone can hook me up with those I'll be one happy camper, particularly if it's true the the Tank Trooper is an exclusive over in the US :ohwell:
Anyone comes across any of those, please let me know asap, happy to pay your costs and freight. If anyone's getting a Tanker from overseas, add one for me so we can split freight as well. Cheers! :D
Quinn81
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Quinn81 »

Hi Team, no sign of Rouge one merchandise at The Warehouse Motueka, Richmond, Nelson or Blenheim. I May have missed the boat on cheap early releases. :(
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
Quinn81
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Quinn81 »

I would be keen for a tank trouper at a reasonable price. If its exclusive to the USA and not available in NZ. Happy to jump on board a bulk purchase if anyone is doing one and happy to pay a little more for the trouble of ordering.
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

The Warehouse in Tory Street, Wellington, had R1 6", 3.75" and 2-packs out for sale yesterday. I snapped up a few but there were still plenty left as of Saturday afternoon, 24 Sept.
Jay
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Jay »

Went to a couple of warehouses and nothing new from rogue one. St Lukes barely had any Star wars stuff, Pukekohe had quite a few of the current and previous 6 inch black series stuff (Didn't take any notice of what joe scale figs they had). I think the trap has been shut on this one?
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Jay wrote:...I think the trap has been shut on this one?
Five more days until to official street date. We have heard that volumes at some chain(s) might be more limited that Force Friday last year though. There will likely be re-releases etc, but if you want them early, possibly a good strategy to not wait too long.
spaceknight
Ensign
Ensign

Post by spaceknight »

I wonder if The Warehouses which have already sold out R1 will have anything at all on Force Friday. Their $20 Black Series sale is over (at least online, not sure about the physical stores though) but they still have 25% off SW (or buy one get 50% off second) sales until 4/10 so it would be a good time to grab them if you can find any on 30th Sep.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Is there actually any kind of event even planned for Rogue Friday, this year? While admittedly we didn't get confirmation of what the stores planned to do until the last minute in 2015, but I've seen nary a whisper of any Rogue Friday midnight opening plans so far this year. Anyone know better?