SWNZ Traders Feedback Thread

This section is for member-to-member 'for sale', 'wanted to buy' and trade listings for Star Wars collectibles and merchandise
Forum rules
The following prefixes are recommended for topic titles.
FS: For sale
FT: For trade
FA: For auction (eg, link to TradeMe auctions)
WTB: Wanted to buy
WTT: Wanted to trade
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

SWNZ Traders Feedback Thread

Post by Reverend Strone »

Alrighty gang, here's our official trader feedback thread. If you've traded with some other folks on these boards, tell us all about it. It's nice to know a little about eachother and be reassured that we're a good lot, trustworthy and safe to trade with. Hopefully it's all gonna be positive!

I'll kick off.

I conducted a trade with Keith - aka Acerimmerrocks - and found him to be a pleasure to deal with. He was really friendly, as happy as Lando to accomodate alterations to our deal ;) and totally reliable. We swapped droid parts and I sold him a starfighter. I'd be very pleased to trade with him again.

Matt G. and Kristy (Anaria) and I have also traded in the past and you'd be hard pressed to find more generous and kind folks. There's certainly no questioning their integrity or honesty in my opinion. They are top class folks to trade with.
acerimmerrocks
Ensign
Ensign

Re: SWNZ Traders Feedback Thread

Post by acerimmerrocks »

Since joining I have conducted trades with Daniel aka Reverend Strone awesome to deal with and helped out heaps with a few droid part swaps as well as the starfighter I won off his auction.

Chad aka farmboynz brought some figures off me no hassles at all even asked to have the figures removed from the packing to make postage not only cheaper but easer for me to box up. (Have not been able to bring my self to throw the cards out yet :lol:)

Barry aka Bazzack got a figure off him wasnt sure about the post so got the correct total for me and even sent it then and there before payment was sent very cool.

Would deal with any of these guys again.
Last edited by MattG on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed broken tags ;)
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

I've dealt with many, if not most, of the current members of these boards at some point over the last decade, so if I start trying to list all, I will undoubtedly miss someone out. To get around that, I'll start with the more recent and/or significant transactions I've had, and add more over time.

I think I probably owe Daniel, Reverend Strone, a few favours for lengths he's gone to, to help us source and secure figs we haven't been able to get locally.

And I've traded R2 parts in particular with Barry, Bazzack, and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Oh, and although it's a little different from person-to-person transaction per se, if you have any dealings with Hugh, Reel Collectibles, through his website/store (or personal trades, for that matter), you'll definitely get top-notch service.
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

I just bought a 3 3/4" TIE Bomber off Chad (farmboynz), and couldn't be happier. The vehicle is in fantastic condition, arrived quick-smart, and was exceptionally well packaged and protected.
farmboynz
Colonel
Colonel

Post by farmboynz »

same goes for Dan (Archon Revuge) great to deal with and pleased the bomber is going to a good home
bring on rogue one, episode 8 and what ever else they have in stall for us :D
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

MattG wrote:Oh, and although it's a little different from person-to-person transaction per se, if you have any dealings with Hugh, Reel Collectibles, through his website/store (or personal trades, for that matter), you'll definitely get top-notch service.
^ Agreed. Just bought an R2-D2 USB Hub off Hugh and I'm rapt with it. Fantastic service and super-fast delivery.
farmboynz
Colonel
Colonel

Post by farmboynz »

Top trade with Barry aka Bazzack

the holographic cody is very cool
i think i am going to have to redo the clone shelf it is starting to get very full
bring on rogue one, episode 8 and what ever else they have in stall for us :D
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Reverend Strone »

I just completed another trade with Matt and as always it was a complete pleasure, start to finish. :) Thanks Matt.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Reverend Strone wrote:I just completed another trade with Matt and as always it was a complete pleasure, start to finish. :) Thanks Matt.
Cheers, and right back at ya. I love getting figures in the post...so much easier than hunting around physical stores.