Extreme lengths to collect??

General Star Wars discussion, including the latest movie and television series news.
AaronDB94
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Extreme lengths to collect??

Post by AaronDB94 »

Having just popped through a POTF figure order and laughing at what I go through to get them I was wondering what lengths other SWNZ members go to to get the items they 'must' ;) have??

For me the first thing I do is select the item I 'need' on net and email it off to my contact who goes and checks out the figures condition and decides wheather it's worth the hassle or not and if it is she buy's it for me and then passes it on to another friend who keeps it aside until I have a big enough haul to ship over, it then get's passed onto the next available person who's travelling to NZ and they leave it with yet another friend who either drops it off to me or I go pick it up....whheeww that's it hahaha

It's abit of a chore but the items I'm able to get are amazing and usually a tenth of the price of what I can get them for in NZ. For example I've been able to pick up a few vintage SW figures for as little as .50c each!!