NZ Star Wars Online Trivia Contest

General Star Wars discussion, including the latest movie and television series news.
AaronDB94
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

NZ Star Wars Online Trivia Contest

Post by AaronDB94 »

I'm sure as a lot of you know at Celebration V they held the Star Wars World Trivia Championships and that got me thinking....surely there has to be a way we could crown a New Zealand Star Wars Trivia Champion and this is what I came up with.....

NZ Star Wars Trivia Contest
Rules

1. The contest will be held online...it would be way too hard to gather everyone in one spot so thought that was a fair way to give everyone a chance.
2. A list of questions will be posted on the SWNZ Message boards and all competitors will have a limited time frame to submit their answers (maybe allow 3-5 seconds per question??) so you either know it or you don't (Try to cut down on the old Google search...but I hope honesty and sportsmanship will stop that as well)
3. In the result of the contest been drawn between one or more competitors a 'Tie-Breaker' question will be posted and the first correct answer wins.

I just thought this would be a fun way to get a few people chatting on the boards at once....let me know if you think it's a good idea or not???
AaronDB94
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: NZ Star Wars Online Trivia Contest

Post by AaronDB94 »

After I thought about it I came to the conclusion that posting the questions on the message board would be a hassle haha so now think that it would be better to PM the questions to anyone who wants to compete so that it will be way easier to answer them and send them back quickly.

There isn't any prize for the winner sorry (just bragging rights) and this handsome handmade (well $2 shop made haha) 2011 New Zealand Star Wars Trivia Champion Trophy.

Please let me know if you are interested to take the quiz and I will comfirm the date :r2scope: