Store Reports / Latest Finds (2015...)

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Further The Warehouse bargins

Post by MattG »

cloneone44 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:59 am I see there's a few things on special and clearance on line. Kylo Black series saber is on special. And I just purchased 2 weeks ago, $20 more. Just enhanced it over the weekend making a silicon sheath. It looks fantastic.

https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/p/star-w ... 56694.html
Cool, thanks for sharing.
AaroKin
Captain
Captain

Re: Store Reports / Latest Finds (2015...)

Post by AaroKin »

Rise of Skywalker figures are in the Warehouse....$16 each and buy one get one half price
Attachments
20191005_145325.jpg
2018 Star Wars Fan Awards
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

In case anyone missed the news, the Carbonized Graphite variant of The Mandalorian figure, which is an retailer exclusive in the US and UK, is being sold by Farmers in NZ. They intermittently have them available online, but case lots have been going out to the larger branches around the country.

https://www.farmers.co.nz/star-wars-bla ... re-6499942
Attachments
IMG_5948sq.jpg
AaroKin
Captain
Captain

Post by AaroKin »

......I am surprised that the new figures and stationary are buy one get one half price at the Warehouse, especially with the new film coming out.

The good news is yellow and red packaged figures are priced at just a few dollars
ZY-Fighter
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by ZY-Fighter »

MattG wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:09 am In case anyone missed the news, the Carbonized Graphite variant of The Mandalorian figure, which is an retailer exclusive in the US and UK, is being sold by Farmers in NZ.
The stock tracker says my local branch has this guy, maybe I should pop in for a look tomorrow!
Zac in Whanganui
Andiamo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Andiamo »

Great to see the new figures out and about at the Warehouse, Toyco etc. Haven't seen any in Farmers yet ?

As an avid collector of the Vintage Collection 3.75 inch it looks like 2019 Waves 21 and 22 have missed our shores :(
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Yeah, I wanted the TVC Lando (wave 21).

Most Farmers seem to have Force Friday stock, but there certainly have been reports of people having to ask staff at both Farmers and The Warehouse to check out back for stuff that isn't on shelves.
AaroKin
Captain
Captain

Post by AaroKin »

MattG wrote:Most Farmers seem to have Force Friday stock, but there certainly have been reports of people having to ask staff at both Farmers and The Warehouse to check out back for stuff that isn't on shelves.

I'm amazed and so happy my local Warehouse has 99% of the Force Friday figures in stock.....I just picked up a Luke X-Wing pilot on a vintage card back, made my day lol
AaroKin
Captain
Captain

Post by AaroKin »

I just drove past the Base in Hamilton and picked up a Carbonized Mandalorian figure for 15% off at Farmer's with my club card....they actually had four on the shelfImageImage

MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

We've heard that the next wave of TVC 3.75" are hitting local Toyworld stores. Check out your local branch.
Attachments
TVC.jpg