SWNZ Forums

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
 #25201  by MattG
 Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:00 am
Archon Revuge wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:35 am
Has anyone seen Wave 4 of the Solo Force Link figures (the Quay Tolsite wave) turn up in New Zealand stores? How about the second wave of two-packs (with Rebolt and the Corellian Hound)?
Frustratingly, no. Half of the main Solo characters missing from my line-up too. :(
 #25202  by spaceknight
 Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:19 am
MattG wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:43 am
The TVC Return of The Jedi - Jabba's Palace Adventure Playset (exclusive to Walmart in the US) is available to pre-order from MightyApe, and is expected to ship next week. Includes carded TVC Ree-Yees and Carbonite Han.

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/sta ... ?r=1755803
Thanks Matt! I thought I'd never be able to get my hands on these. I ordered it as soon as I saw your post. Looking forward to it.
 #25203  by Archon Revuge
 Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:17 am
MattG wrote:
Archon Revuge wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:35 am
Has anyone seen Wave 4 of the Solo Force Link figures (the Quay Tolsite wave) turn up in New Zealand stores? How about the second wave of two-packs (with Rebolt and the Corellian Hound)?
Frustratingly, no. Half of the main Solo characters missing from my line-up too. :(
AaroKin wrote:
I haven't come across any of these in my travels but I have my fingers crossed they turn up at some stage.....I was hoping the Han and Chewy Mimban two pack would be available but unfortunately Ive not seen it.
Thanks for the update guys. If it's any consolation, the distribution of this wave seems terrible wherever you are. When I left the US in December these still hadn't turned up in any of my local stores, and I've yet to see anything past Wave 1 here in Sydney. In fact, the big department stores over here (Kmart, Target, Myer, etc.) have removed their Star Wars sections altogether.

Given how close Triple Force Friday is, I imagine we're not going to see these in brick-and-mortars now :( It's a real shame, because as well as having some of the biggest characters from the film, this wave also featured the figure I was most excited for - Quay Tolsite. Sadly, he goes for a pretty penny on eBay now.
 #25204  by Darth73
 Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:16 am
I apologise if this should be in another thread but i am wanting to know please when the 2019 3.75 figures are coming out, the ones with the big Retro sticker or possibly printed on the card. Or perhaps they have been out for months, i just havent seen them anywhere. Thanks
 #25205  by AaroKin
 Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:21 am
Darth73 wrote:I apologise if this should be in another thread but i am wanting to know please when the 2019 3.75 figures are coming out, the ones with the big Retro sticker or possibly printed on the card. Or perhaps they have been out for months, i just havent seen them anywhere. Thanks

The Retro Collection figures came out a couple of months ago and sold out really quickly so unfortunately if you're wanting them you'll have to search them out on the secondary market....there was a rumor Hasbro were going to release them again to more retailers so hopefully theyll pop up in the Warehouse or Farmers later in the year
 #25211  by MattG
 Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:16 am
Darth73 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:16 am
I apologise if this should be in another thread but i am wanting to know please when the 2019 3.75 figures are coming out, the ones with the big Retro sticker or possibly printed on the card. Or perhaps they have been out for months, i just havent seen them anywhere. Thanks

Yeah, it was back in May that those hit the shelves locally ( http://www.swnz.co.nz/2019/05/07/retro- ... -in-stock/ ), and they sold out super quick. As AaroKin says, really hope we'll see some restocks at one of the department stores.
 #25212  by AaroKin
 Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:37 am
MattG wrote:Yeah, it was back in May that those hit the shelves locally ( http://www.swnz.co.nz/2019/05/07/retro- ... -in-stock/ ), and they sold out super quick. As AaroKin says, really hope we'll see some restocks at one of the department stores.

Going by a few treads online it seems that collectors are expecting (hoping for) a wider release somewhere around late September-early December so if this turns out to be correct hopefully we'll see them on our shelves around the same time.

Seeing the Retro Collection sold out so fast world wide you'd think Hasbro would be flooding the market with them to try to raise the dropping sales they've been having to deal with over the last few years.
 #25273  by AaroKin
 Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:47 am
I had to pop into Bunnings and saw these door stops/draft stoppers on sale for $12-20....never needed a door stop but picked Yoda up because he'll be a great paper weight on my desk.
Attachments
20190902_163643.jpg
  • 1
  • 74
  • 75
  • 76
  • 77
  • 78