Store Reports / Latest Finds (2015...)

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
stylie_steve
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Store Reports / Latest Finds (2015...)

Post by stylie_steve »

Farmers in Queensgate Lower Hutt had 40th Anniversary 6inch Wave 2 on the pegs. Looked to still be a full case. 1 each of Sand People, Chewbacca, C-3PO and Stormtrooper and 2 each of Death Squad Commander and Jawa. Left them behind has I already had them from the Warehouse online.

Also a few of the Darth Vader Legacy pack.
Quinn81
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Quinn81 »

Thanks SWNZ for the heads up bought my adult star wars shoes off he Adidas web site as I couldn't find them in stores, fast delivery and 15% off as first time customer. Loving life.
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Quinn81 wrote:Thanks SWNZ for the heads up bought my adult star wars shoes off he Adidas web site as I couldn't find them in stores, fast delivery and 15% off as first time customer. Loving life.
15% off? Nice! Are they decent as actual shoes?
Quinn81
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Quinn81 »

Yeah sign up to their newsletter get 15% off. Cool shoes, normally I'm into skate shoes but these are quite sporty, look good with jeans, I don't think I would wear with shorts and grandpa socks. FYI The force unleashed 3.75 only $6 at the warehouse. 20% off star wars Lego.
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
polarcricket
Cadet
Cadet

Post by polarcricket »

Hey All,
Ive been collecting the Rogue One line. However Ive never seen in NZ stores Jedha Revolt 4 pack, Galen Erso, Admiral Raddus, Lieutenant Sefla, Fenn Rau, Imperial Speeder with AT-DP Pilot and Hera Syndulla with her A-wing.
I have collected all the rest, with Last Jedi fast approaching I was starting to worry they may not end up here, which makes it tough on collectors.

Many Thanks

Daniel
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

I don't think that wave has come in via Hasbro NZ to the usual distributors :( I too would love to add Jedha Revolt, Galen, Raddus, Sefla to my R1 display.
polarcricket
Cadet
Cadet

Post by polarcricket »

Yeah sucks when they dont do that. I guess the sales of the Takodana Pack werent great as seen piles of them on clearance everywhere. I might grab Raddus, Erso, and Sefla from Amazon, reasonably cheap with combined shipping. Fenn Rau is crazy though....seen him for around $100 on ebay, wont pay that for him.
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

polarcricket wrote:Ive been collecting the Rogue One line. However Ive never seen in NZ stores Jedha Revolt 4 pack, Galen Erso, Admiral Raddus, Lieutenant Sefla, Fenn Rau, Imperial Speeder with AT-DP Pilot and Hera Syndulla with her A-wing. I have collected all the rest, with Last Jedi fast approaching I was starting to worry they may not end up here, which makes it tough on collectors.
It might only be a small consolation - but I've been living in Maryland, USA these past few months, and the Erso, Raddus, and Sefla wave hasn't made it to a single brick-and-mortar store there either. Hopefully it's just a very sluggish wave, and we'll still see a wide release in both the US and NZ.
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

Last edited by Archon Revuge on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Reverend Strone »

Until Sept 3rd? That's great news. Here's hoping the various branches get their stuff out in time for Force Friday, Sept 1st, or some leak out sooner like the R1 figures did last year. :D I have noticed sometimes the branches in the south of the country are a little slower to receive their stock. Thanks, Arc!