My battle scenes

General Star Wars discussion, including the latest movie and television series news.
justaguy
Ensign
Ensign

Re: My battle scenes

Post by justaguy »

farmboynz wrote:that is very cool, where did you get the large sheets of polystrene from?

as you have just given me an idea, a very messy idea, not sure the wife would like it but those type of sheets would provide a really good base for my gi joe project
The polystyrene came from Placemakers, Stevensons also have it, most other building supply yards as well I guess. You could also go to Expol, Neilson ST Onehunga, who make it, you can buy seriously big pieces there. I did consider carving out Echo Base to put behind my Hoth Battle and the Geonosian Arena also srung to mind but my wife.....I'm sure you understand lol. Cheers
justaguy
Ensign
Ensign

Post by justaguy »

fredstar wrote:Hi Craig!

Yeah that was the shizzle! This is what we need to see more of at the next Armageddon I rekon but with newer AT-AT's!

Love the stuff that niub niub comes up with, really innovative.

http://niubniubsuniverse.com/diorama/e5menu.asp
Oh yeah, those new ATAT's they've them on eBay in vintage style boxes!! now there's something worth spending some $$ on!!
Cheers
Bazzack
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Bazzack »

justaguy wrote: Gidday Barry, yeah you bought a Saga "Shark' deco gunship and troopers from me a couple of Xmas's ago didn't you, we've traded on TM several times, but not recently?? guess I've run out of good stuff huh.

Cheers
That's correct! I love that ship! It's pretty much the only big prequel item I have held onto i think.
For some reason I tightened up on my TM purchases around the same time i decided that building a lifesize R2D2 was a good idea :blink: