FS: Lots of Hoth themed 3.75" figures

This section is for member-to-member 'for sale', 'wanted to buy' and trade listings for Star Wars collectibles and merchandise
Forum rules
The following prefixes are recommended for topic titles.
FS: For sale
FT: For trade
FA: For auction (eg, link to TradeMe auctions)
WTB: Wanted to buy
WTT: Wanted to trade
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

FS: Lots of Hoth themed 3.75" figures

Post by Reverend Strone »

Gotta trim some fat from my bulging 3.75" collection. I'm overloaded with Hoth figures and vehicles, so some of these have to go. Anyone building an Imperial Army and need some reinforcements?

Blizzard Force AT-ST and Driver
$60 + $9 postage.

Update: Sold

The best AT-ST mould in Hasbro's arsenal, with five joints on each leg, an alternate missile-firing chin cannon (that thing to the side in the picture), a rotating top, room in the cockpit for two figures, and adjustable window baffles. This repaint of the Endor version of the same toy comes in a paler, Hoth deco to match its brief appearance in ESB.

I'm throwing in a Driver figure as well. It's not the one that originally came with this vehicle when it was sold as a Target exclusive in the US, but I don't have that figure as I acquired this set in a lot some years ago.

Blizzard Force Biker Scout Patrol
$35 + $6 postage.

Set of two cold weather Scouts with their unique white deco speeder bikes. Both are SA figures and come with two blasters each.

Snowtrooper Squad, set of 7 + E-Web Blaster Cannon
$30 + $6 postage.

Six regular Snowtrooper figures with blasters and a tripod mounted middle-firing E-Web Cannon with Snowtrooper gunner. Granted, these are lower articulation figures from the earlier nineties, but they're good background diorama fodder to help fill out the Imperial ranks.

Hopefully someone wants 'em. :) If I have no luck here in the next day or so I'll throw them on TradeMe. Thanks for looking.
Last edited by Reverend Strone on Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Re: FS: Lots of Hoth themed 3.75" figures

Post by Reverend Strone »

Now on TradeMe ...

Update: All Sold