Introductions

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
Kiwi sapper
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Introductions

Post by Kiwi sapper »

Hi all
Steve here in sunny Carterton, have often viewed the site and finally decide it was time to get in to it. Have been a fan since I first saw A New Hope on the big screen back in 77. Showing my age, coming up 40th anniversary in 2017 time fly's doesn't.
Collect abit of this and that, trying to keep just to A New Hope. Love sandtroopers, have an outfit just needs work to make it ready to troop. First I have to find it moved house 2 years ago and still unpacking.
I have been enjoying Rebels and looking for to all the new movies coming out over the next 6 years.
Join the Empire they said, See the Galaxy they said, yet here we are stuck on Tatooine
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Welcome Steve - you're among a cohort of mixed ages here, but there are a good number of us who first saw Star Wars in 1977 :)
sienar22
Cadet
Cadet

Post by sienar22 »

Hi everyone. Im jet sienar22. Im new to this site which my friend Callum Farmer recomended me. Anyways ive been collecting since i was very young. My first SW movie i saw was ROTJ wen i was 5 years old back in 1983. I still have vivid memories of when C3PO and R2 walk into the forecourt of Jabbas Palace and get greeted by the gamorean guards. I was so scared of those aliens. My first sw figure was the vintage Han in carbonite which i still have wrapped in plastic with his carbonite block. Ive been collecting on and off ever since. I have a good collection which im proud of and im always on the look out for "New aquisitions!". Anyways hi to everyone again! :)
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

Welcome to the boards sienar!
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Greetings Sienar, good to have you on board.
Harvey Mushman
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Harvey Mushman »

:)
Last edited by Harvey Mushman on Fri May 27, 2022 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
sienar22
Cadet
Cadet

Post by sienar22 »

Thanks everyone! Great to be part of all this.
TK 1374
Cadet
Cadet

Post by TK 1374 »

Hey everyone!
I'm Monique and I'm 24 years old. I am a big SW fan (duh ;)), and a couple of weeks ago I signed up for Whitearmor.net to look at the legacy stormtrooper (Jes Gistang) costumes. I found that Oota Goota's costume was the best around there and I got in contact with him. I told that I was one of the only of my friends who liked SW and he told me this was a nice forum. You probably all know the rest :P. I also would like to meet some more SW loving girls!
That's about it. Feel free to ask some questions!
Anaria
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Anaria »

Hi Monique! Welcome to the forums - it's always great to meet other female Star Wars fans :)
Rebel Legion - former LAC
Costume website FB page SWNZ FB

wanderlustin
Ensign
Ensign

Post by wanderlustin »

Hello Monique! More girls, yay!