Force Friday, Sept 4 in NZ

Preparation for events/appearances, and discussions + photo-sharing afterwards.
CindyST
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Force Friday, Sept 4 in NZ

Post by CindyST »

Hey CindyST, Thanks for that, If there is a 6" black series Captain Phasma can you let me know as I would like to get one, Thanks :D
I havent seen any yet, nothing new has come in. If you cant get one by the time they come into the stores you can get back to me about getting one for you.
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

Archon Revuge wrote:There are a few photos from the Ballance Street Toyworld event now up on the main News page - but I thought I'd repost two of my favourites (both featuring badges) here :)
Sweet, I didn't know if anyone had some pick of me during the event, I only have one after with all the staff, Thank you. :D
Doomsday and Armageddon got together and had a baby and man is it ugly.
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

badges2nz wrote:
Archon Revuge wrote:There are a few photos from the Ballance Street Toyworld event now up on the main News page - but I thought I'd repost two of my favourites (both featuring badges) here :)
Sweet, I didn't know if anyone had some pick of me during the event, I only have one after with all the staff, Thank you. :D
Your presence was a huge part of the atmosphere for the event, badges - especially for the kids. It was great you came along :)
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

Your presence was a huge part of the atmosphere for the event, badges - especially for the kids. It was great you came along :)[/quote]

Well that's what it's all about, having some fun, fist bumps and high fives for the kids and adults alike.
Doomsday and Armageddon got together and had a baby and man is it ugly.