Haul Thread

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
Andiamo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Haul Thread

Post by Andiamo »

Just arrived in today is this 6 inch custom diorama from Paint Samurai Customs

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q= ... %20customs

It cost me $100 US (shipping included) but this guys work is superb and the piece just displays brilliantly, especially with a bit of red light thrown on it.
Attachments
The pieces have inbedded magnets including Han carobonite to give the illusion of being suspended
The pieces have inbedded magnets including Han carobonite to give the illusion of being suspended
IMG_1829.JPG (83.48 KiB) Viewed 59734 times
IMG_1827.JPG
IMG_1827.JPG (98.73 KiB) Viewed 59734 times
IMG_1826.JPG
IMG_1826.JPG (99.59 KiB) Viewed 59734 times
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Reverend Strone »

That's great! :D

My latest acquisition has been the Bandai miniature Star Destroyer model kit. it's about 10cm long when assembled, which I have yet to do. The detail is insane. Considering I paid less that $18 for it delivered from Japan I'm stoked. :D

Speaking of Bandai, many thanks to Eng76 for the Bandai mini helmet trade deal. They look awesome with my Hasbro mini helmets.
Andiamo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Andiamo »

Reverend Strone wrote:That's great! :D

My latest acquisition has been the Bandai miniature Star Destroyer model kit. it's about 10cm long when assembled, which I have yet to do. The detail is insane. Considering I paid less that $18 for it delivered from Japan I'm stoked. :D

Speaking of Bandai, many thanks to Eng76 for the Bandai mini helmet trade deal. They look awesome with my Hasbro mini helmets.
$18 !!!!?? That's awesome. Those Bandai kits are impressive. Most impressive!
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Yeah, I have been stalking that kit for weeks and finally found one under $20. I pounced right away. :D
Harvey Mushman
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Harvey Mushman »

On my most recent trip to California, my buddy found out that the only figure I own – that's by choice, mind you – is my childhood [vintage] Kenner Vader, which he reckoned needed some company in the form of his illegitimate and estranged son…
Attachments
Farm Boy.jpg
Farm Boy.jpg (648.91 KiB) Viewed 59626 times
Harvey Mushman
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Harvey Mushman »

This tee was a gift from one of my friends, who's Hawaiian, to wear on our last trip to Rancho Obi-Wan.
Tee.jpg
Tee.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 59579 times
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Thanks to the reports posted here on the forum, I was able to snag myself some early Rogue 1 figures yesterday, and at BOGOHO pricing. :)

Moroff & Scarif Stormtrooper Officer
Pao and Deathtrooper
Imperial Ground Crew
K-2SO (the hero of the wave - superb figure)

Colour me delighted. :)
Octavious Thorley
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Octavious Thorley »

Not a recent acquisition but one that recently made it out of storage and onto display.
Imagefree photo hosting
Quinn81
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Quinn81 »

Picked up the two double packs today Rouge 1 Scarif Storm Trooper and Death Trooper packs. Kept away from the other one, I can see Poe is new but is the snowtrooper different from the single carded? I bought a couple of 6" for myself the death trooper and K-2SO. I'm a single carded figure collector and I said to myself when TFA came out I'll stick to the baddies for my collection but grab the lot for my son, problem is with Rouge one the single carded 3.75" baddies are puss, the good ones are in the double packs. I do like the stormtrooper maybe I will pick him up, is Kylo Ren a repack in the new Rouge One range? Will hopefully grab a Tie striker when the price crashes, the U wing looks like the quality of the X wing from last year. Would love to see some shots out of box of the tie striker, possibly a youtube review (Matt, missing your channel, Ill give you a thumbs up)
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Although not TLJ, I was happy to pick this up for a heavy discount, down to $39.99, while at the Force Friday event at Toyco :)
Attachments
IMG_9576.jpg
IMG_9576.jpg (480.26 KiB) Viewed 58860 times