Haul Thread

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Haul Thread

Post by MattG »

More of a mini-haul, but I did score, from a couple of different sources, a selection of figs from the ESB wave (with one or two more to come). Really like what they've done with the sculpting on the snowspeeder Luke, and it's great to see another original trilogy astromech.
Attachments
DSC09842s.jpg
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Reverend Strone »

Cool Matt. I'm loving the astromech. I bought one on e-bay but it hasn't arrived yet. Zuckuss looks good too, though I'll be tempted to replace his soft goods when he gets here.
Bazzack
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Bazzack »

Here's a little haul that I've picked up very recently from a couple different sources too. A special thanks to Reverend Strone for the awesome Cantina figures and the missing link from the sandcrawler scene. :D
DSC07688.JPG
I know the big clone trooper is a bit out of place but I'm a sucker for the 7" Unleashed figures and I just got this one.
acerimmerrocks
Ensign
Ensign

Post by acerimmerrocks »

4x Snowtroopers, 1x Biker Scout, 1x Commander Cody

Thanks to Bazzack for getting me Cody and a Snowtrooper. So good to have a possible Cody.
Anaria
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Anaria »

A few more figures for my Padme and Leia collection arrived today, from ebay - bought two slave Leias so I can display both the standing and sitting variations :)
Rebel Legion - former LAC
Costume website FB page SWNZ FB

Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Wow, that new Hoth Leia is magnificent! She has a slightly wide stance but some hot/cold water reposing can fix that. Great haul Kristy - congrats!
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Huzzah! My R2-MK arrived in the mail today. He's so shiny and red and awesome. Will post pics soon! :)
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Reverend Strone wrote:Huzzah! My R2-MK arrived in the mail today. He's so shiny and red and awesome. Will post pics soon! :)
Will be interested to see that one.

Speaking of pics, here are a couple of delayed photos of the most recent figures to join our collection (thanks Daniel!) Not new releases, but appreciated additions nonetheless.
Attachments
DSC09925.jpg
DSC09922.jpg
DSC09923.jpg
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Great pictures Matt. I need to get a better lens for my own camera so that I might take better close ups as well.

And you may add droid envy to my jealousy of your photography! :D Those figures are great - especially the colourful astromechs. I have those very figures coming to me as well (through another friend) but yours arrived first, so I got a little preview before packing them up to send your way and am all the more eager to receive mine now.

But, while waiting for them to get here I couldn't keep off the trade boards. ;)

Here are my latest hauls and further demonstration of my need for a better lens...

R2-MK is fabulously shiny and cool. I was also glad I held off picking up the Jedi Academy Training set till now as it was half price when my trade buddy grabbed it and R2-MK for me at Disneyworld last month. The padawans will join Yoda for training while the master will probably end up in a Geonosis diorama at some point.

I also came around to a couple of the figures in the EU wave, which I had dismissed previously. I scored Jaina Solo for a background Jedi figure (see's a really nice sculpt I must say) and have always liked Master K'Kruhk. He turned out great as well, though the omission of the hat is unforgivable! ;) Fortunately I am pretty sure I have one somewhere in a drawer left over from a Pirates figure I picked up for customising. Hopefully it will fit.

Picked up an extra Hoth Rebel too, to help populate the Hoth dio I have it in mind to build.

On the BAD front I finally scored the necessary parts to complete two more astromechs, and I traded for a trio of U-3POs intended for more customising. They're great sculpts. Now I just need to get around to doing all this custom work I have in mind...
acerimmerrocks
Ensign
Ensign

Post by acerimmerrocks »

Had a few parcels show up last week.

BAD wave 13, Dark Trooper Phase1, Spacetrooper, K'Kruhk, Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, Shaak Ti, BJ-J38, Cloud City Trooper Utris M'Toc

Comic packs, Darth Vader & Grand Moff Trachta, Leia & Prince Xizor, Grand Admiral Thrawn & Talon Karrde

Comic Packs, Kyle Katarn & Yuuzhan Vong, Darth Krayt & Sigel Dare

Darth Vader Battle Damaged and got the last pieces I needed for R4-D6 got from Bazzack and at the latest sales Clegg Holdfast and Titanium Xanadu Blood.

And got a whole lot or SW:CGG cards I needed for my sets from Monkey