Store Reports / Latest Finds (2015...)

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Store Reports / Latest Finds (2015...)

Post by MattG »

Reverend Strone wrote:Is there actually any kind of event even planned for Rogue Friday, this year? ...
Haven't heard a single thing :(
spaceknight
Ensign
Ensign

Post by spaceknight »

MattG wrote:
Reverend Strone wrote:Is there actually any kind of event even planned for Rogue Friday, this year? ...
Haven't heard a single thing :(
Which makes the whole idea of embargo until 30th Sept quite silly actually.

Incidentally, I saw the reissued Black Series Rey (i.e. with Lightsaber) at The Warehouse today. This was actually part of Wave 4 (Hux & Asty wave) which was never released here, so quite strange to see it appear now. ** Edit:Found out this Rey is actually included in the Rogue One Wave 1 case ***
Last edited by spaceknight on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
fredstar
Colonel
Colonel

Post by fredstar »

Yeah I went back to Pakuranga Warehouse to get some more Rogue One 3.75" figures and it looks like they pulled all stock from their shelves.

I guess we were lucky to get them when we did. :D

Bring on Friday!
Quinn81
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Quinn81 »

So one lonely 6" and 3.75 Kylo Ren unmasked at The Warehouse Wainuimata, only one 3.75 Kylo at Tory Street Wellington, nothing at Lyall Bay but after monkeying up the shelving at Paraparaumu "SUCCESS". Full boxes and full range of 6" and 3.75, took up to counter picking my cashier carefully but a note came up on her computer about not selling until Friday but another young cashier said just ignore it as she had been selling all day YUSSSSS. My question is from Matt's pictures are the two packs available in NZ now?
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Quinn81 wrote:... My question is from Matt's pictures are the two packs available in NZ now?
Yup, we bought these two 2-packs locally. Didn't see the Poe vs Snowtrooper 2-pack that's supposed to be around in wave 1 though, but that might have just been because I wasn't that interested in it.
Attachments
r1w1_03.jpg
r1w1_03.jpg (866.66 KiB) Viewed 6242 times
r1w1_02.jpg
r1w1_02.jpg (592.35 KiB) Viewed 6242 times
spaceknight
Ensign
Ensign

Post by spaceknight »

MattG wrote:
Quinn81 wrote:... My question is from Matt's pictures are the two packs available in NZ now?
Yup, we bought these two 2-packs locally. Didn't see the Poe vs Snowtrooper 2-pack that's supposed to be around in wave 1 though, but that might have just been because I wasn't that interested in it.
I saw the Poe vs Snowtrooper 2-pack at Westgate before they removed all the Rogue One stuff off the shelves. It wasn't very appealing.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Reverend Strone »

spaceknight wrote:I saw the Poe vs Snowtrooper 2-pack at Westgate before they removed all the Rogue One stuff off the shelves. It wasn't very appealing.
I suspect we will be seeing that two-pack on pegs for a long time. Even with the inclusion of the Snowtrooper, the Poe figures is very boring, leaving me to wonder who at Hasbro thought that figure was worth doing instead of the countless aliens, droids, or even additional troopers that might have had greater shelf appeal.
stylie_steve
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by stylie_steve »

Found

Rouge One Wave 2 Basic Figures at Warehouse Lower Hutt. Guessing many other stores will have these as well.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Reposting from the main SWNZ page:

We have heard from an insider source that the Rogue One Rapid Fire Imperial AT-ACT vehicle from Hasbro will be available at The Warehouse from December 19th. Pricing TBC.

This is on top of the next wave of 3.75" action figures hitting The Warehouse very shortly (keep an eye out next week), and the TBS6 wave that contains Krennic, Scarif Stormtrooper squad leader, and C-3PO should be on their shelves in early December.
Attachments
atact.jpg
atact.jpg (375.3 KiB) Viewed 5943 times
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

stylie_steve wrote:Found

Rouge One Wave 2 Basic Figures at Warehouse Lower Hutt. Guessing many other stores will have these as well.
Great news! Been hanging out for these - especially that Jyn.
MattG wrote:This is on top of the next wave of 3.75" action figures hitting The Warehouse very shortly (keep an eye out next week)...
Thanks for the update Matt! Was there any indication if that'll also include the second wave of the two-packs?