Store Reports / Latest Finds (2015...)

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Store Reports / Latest Finds (2015...)

Post by MattG »

stylie_steve wrote:Found

Rouge One Wave 2 Basic Figures at Warehouse Lower Hutt. Guessing many other stores will have these as well.
Cool :)
Archon Revuge wrote: Thanks for the update Matt! Was there any indication if that'll also include the second wave of the two-packs?
Don't know just yet.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Looks like TW's plans have changed internally, and they might not get the AT-ACT after all :(
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Reverend Strone »

The Warehouse seems to be running at deal on 3.75" basic figures right now that handily coincides with the arrival of the new wave. Figures are $13.60 for another week or two. :)
kyloren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by kyloren »

I'm guessing most of you have this by now.

I found the commentary quite interesting in that some of the best scenes were semi-ad-libbed while Harrison Ford was off with his hurt leg, i.e. the Rey/Finn dialogue when they first met (originally, he admitted being a Stormtrooper) and the stuff with BB8 (lighter thumbs up) because the humour wasn't there and/or the scenes weren't quite working.

It still kinda amazes me that a film of this scale can still get a "green light" without a lot of pivotal scenes worked out ahead of time.

Having a cold brew with Lord Vader
Octavious Thorley
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Octavious Thorley »

So the Masterton Warehouse finally put out their wave one figures. So if you are looking for anything from that set let me know and we'll see if I can be of assistance.
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

I was in Australia last week and spotted lots of Rogue One Micromachines. Hopefully that means they will appear here any time now.
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

Reverend Strone wrote:I was in Australia last week and spotted lots of Rogue One Micromachines. Hopefully that means they will appear here any time now.
Fantastic news!
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

A pre-order page at Mighty Ape gives an indication of the pricing for the AT-ACT...$499.99 https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/sta ... ?r=1755803

Might end up being slightly cheaper elsewhere, but the best information to date is that The Warehouse now won't be stocking it.
Quinn81
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Quinn81 »

Hey just a question. Is the new 3.75 Kylo Ren in thē Rouge one packaging a new figure or just a repack?
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
Reverend Strone
High Colonel
High Colonel

He's technically new, though he reuses some older tooling, mixed with new parts. Adam Pawlus at Galactic Hunter gives a pretty good rundown of the figure in his Figure of the Day column, here ...