SWNZ Forums

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
 #17424  by MattG
 Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:57 pm
The last Store Reports thread was getting a bit long and cumbersome, so this replacement is a continuation from here.
It's customary, and very useful, on forums of this type to have a "Latest Finds" thread, so here's one for the SWNZ Message Boards.

Post here if you find the latest waves of Star Wars toys, books, whatever, with details of the store (branch, location), volumes, prices etc, and hopefully we'll be able to direct collectors to the best places to get the collectibles they seek. It's also helpful to share details of sales/price reductions etc.
 #17427  by Anaria
 Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:05 am
Spotted this Darth Vader sweatshirt in the men's clothing section of K-Mart in Albany yesterday - originally $25, was on clearance for $15. I bought the last xs they had, but there were still S, M and L sizes left.
storereports01.jpg
storereports01.jpg (490.29 KiB) Viewed 7194 times
 #17430  by Anaria
 Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:17 am
Farmers has a Lego Star Wars duvet set in two sizes - single for $79.99 and king single for $99.99 (both are available to buy on-line - $7 shipping nationwide). There is also a current promotion of 'buy one, get one free' on selected manchester, which this appears to qualify for.
storereports07.jpg
storereports07.jpg (618.93 KiB) Viewed 7189 times
 #17441  by stylie_steve
 Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:07 am
Shockingly spotted the latest wave of Black Series figures at Farmers Lower Hutt today.

Looked to have 2 cases and all figures were there. I remember Han Carbonite, boushh Leia, Jawas, Mosep, Chewbacca, Dagobah Vader, Dutch Vander, Rex, Doom, Thorn and C-3PO. This is the latest wave that I don't even think has been spotted in the US yet so no Wolffe in this assortment.

Keep your eyes peeled new stock is arriving!
 #17442  by MattG
 Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:36 am
stylie_steve wrote:Shockingly spotted the latest wave of Black Series figures at Farmers Lower Hutt today.

Looked to have 2 cases and all figures were there. I remember Han Carbonite, boushh Leia, Jawas, Mosep, Chewbacca, Dagobah Vader, Dutch Vander, Rex, Doom, Thorn and C-3PO. This is the latest wave that I don't even think has been spotted in the US yet so no Wolffe in this assortment.

Keep your eyes peeled new stock is arriving!
Sweet...I'm after Mosep and the Jawas, so hopefully we'll see these elsewhere too.
 #17444  by MattG
 Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:34 am
Reverend Strone wrote:Thanks for the heads-up, Steve!
Thanks indeed. I've just confirmed that the Glenfield Farmers has a couple of cases of these on the pegs...I came home with a Mosep and Jawa pack, plus a Boushh for Kristy. Photos coming shortly :)