cheapest figures

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
sienar22
Cadet
Cadet

cheapest figures

Post by sienar22 »

hey everybody! ive been collecting for years and i just came across this site recently by way of a friend. i have a question. does any one know where to get the cheapest and best bargins on sw 3,3/4 inch figures and the vehicles that they fit in? i usually go to fishpond or brianstoys but want to know if there are cheaper places which offer better deals.
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: cheapest figures

Post by MattG »

I don't think that question can be answered in the form of listing just one or two preferred dealers. I think, particularly for rarer figures, you really need to keep an eye out and share information with fellow kiwis to see where the best deals for any particular line or figure are at that point in time...i.e., particularly keep an eye on the Store Reports thread and Haul thread to see where people are getting things from, and to monitor to see if any retailer has them on some sort of sale.

Sometimes we get lucky and things show up at The Warehouse or Farmers in greater numbers than even the US gets, sometimes we need to cast the net further and look at UK sites (despite the fact that shipping is often more from there...for example, I recently got a deal on a few harder-to-find 2-packs that I was happy with from http://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/ ).
sienar22
Cadet
Cadet

Re: cheapest figures

Post by sienar22 »

yeah they have got a few good ones on that site :)