Black Series Snowspeeder release in July (Hasbro)

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
cloneone44
Ensign
Ensign

Black Series Snowspeeder release in July (Hasbro)

Post by cloneone44 »

I've fallen in Love. Just seen a review for the new Black Series Snowspeeder and wondering if anyone knows if it will be stocked by any retailer in New Zealand? If not, I'll do some research.

https://hasbropulse.com/products/star-w ... ter-figure

An Ozzie reviewer thought it would be about AU$240.
cloneone44
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Black Series Snowspeeder release in July (Hasbro)

Post by cloneone44 »

Firstly, thanks to Matt's posting about the Black Series REBEL products launching soon and the connection to Pop Guardian in Christchurch. That gave me the idea to contact Logan today and see if Pop Guardian could help me in my quest.

Within a short space of time Logan replied and was hunting it down. By close of day it was up on his website.

FANTASTIC SERVICE - Thank you.

PS: Looks like I'm going to have to purchase Chopper as well.

The 6-inch-scale Black Series snowspeeder vehicle with Dak Ralter action figure are detailed to look like the vehicle and character from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation.
Attachments
Snow 3.jpg
Snow 1.jpg
Pop Guardian Site
Pop Guardian Site
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

cloneone44 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:26 am...
Within a short space of time Logan replied and was hunting it down. By close of day it was up on his website....
Cool; I'd just come over to post a reply to this thread, having seen Pop Guardian add the snowspeeder in, but looks like you've already been on it!
cloneone44
Ensign
Ensign

Post by cloneone44 »

I'm one happy lad today. My very large Black Series Snow Speeder arrived this morning.

Firstly, a huge thanks to the team at POP GUARDIAN who made it happen. Try them first! Awesome!

The Snowspeeder is going to be a great addition to the Star Wars vehicle fleet I'm amassing! I placed it next to the Black Series Tie Fighter for comparison.

The detailing is certainly better to that of the Tie, but then the speeder has gone through a lot more in its life! Nice to be able to display with engine covers on or off. Detailing inside the cockpit are excellent but trying to get the Dak Ralter Figure in the cockpit takes a bit. A bit resistant to bending.

All we need now is an X-wing which most think will never happen due to the size and price.
Attachments
SS4.jpg
SS3.jpg
SS2.jpg
SS1.jpg
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Looks really awesome!