Star Wars Geeki Tikis

Star Wars action figures, models, statues, stickers, cards, promotional items, and other collectibles.
Harvey Mushman
High Colonel
High Colonel

Star Wars Geeki Tikis

Post by Harvey Mushman »

I'm not a collector.

I stopped collecting anything 'round the release of Attack of the Clones, giving away what I had to those who wanted it. For me, it's all about experiences over possessions, something I've never regretted.

Now, after almost two decades, I think I've found something I like enough to 'collect':

Star Wars Geeki Tikis.jpg

Still, I'm no completist, and I make sure these are used – 'cause, you know, what's the point in keeping fun and functional things in the packaging?

It all started back in 2017, when my partner bought me the first series, along with the Jabba and Salacious Crumb exclusives (from Celebration Orlando). We lived on the beach, so it made sense, right? Every visitor had a cocktail in one of the vessels – including Reverend Strone – and that has continued to our new place in the city.

The funny thing is, I didn't realise it was a collection 'til I hit the floor at Celebration Chicago, where I picked up the Han in Carbonite, Jedi Knight Luke, Boushh, and the Gamorrean. Actually, I grabbed three of each – one set for me, and another two as gifts, which included one for for SWNZ's Tarragon – that was topped off with the Rancor (and Luke) from the Celebration Store.

When I got back, I discovered that my partner had ordered the second series, which completes the current line-up...

I know Fredstar also bought the Rancor exclusive, too, which is the start of a new focus!
Anaria
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Star Wars Geeki Tikis

Post by Anaria »

These are so cool, I really want to collect them - especially after seeing so many of them on display at Celebration Orlando. At the moment I can't afford to start another collecting line, but really hoping to pick at least a couple up sometime - one for each of us at home etc. They look so cool as a big set though!
Rebel Legion - former LAC
Costume website FB page SWNZ FB