The Old Republic :D

Star Wars games discussion: console, PC, retro-video, board, trading card, miniatures and roleplaying.
vctrsone
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: The Old Republic :D

Post by vctrsone »

I slept in..got up at like 6.40am!!!! so only about 10 hours for me lol

anyway im playing on my bh powertech and i got to 15 just before the shutdown.

think im playing on ztion? servers called something like that.

I have been to busy playing to take any screenys....but i made a male rattaki bountyhunter and hes awesome!

Its funny playing bounty hunter..you have no loyalty to the empire at all! I simple play both sides untill one produces more credits than the other! its classis I LOVE how you can play both sides..nothings set in stone you decide how the deal will go down!

trust in the force? nae...trust in the credits!
Maker of stuffs and things.
Anaria
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Anaria »

Wow, level 15! :) Got my 3 characters to about level 6 each (haven't got a companion yet), playing on Leviathan (pve) server. Definitely want to try out the bounty hunter next, I should try at least one non-force user, and a new starting planet to explore :) It's going to be so hard when the beta is over, having to wait until the game is released officially!
Rebel Legion - former LAC
Costume website FB page SWNZ FB

mdb
Captain
Captain

Post by mdb »

Oh I know :(

I had so much server lag on my first server (Canderous Ordo ) that I had to stop several times (thought the craphics card might have been overheating actually but it wasn't). I started on a new server (which obviously my JC and SI were not on) and rolled a BH. It is showing as a west coast server now so I am very lucky! I have these last two testing weekends actually! Aside from computer issues...

I LOVE HER!! I was a little silly as I spotted some quasi Leia buns in the class selection:

And then spotted some better ones and couldn't resist them.

They don't change colour though, so I am treating them as non-protective ear muffs ;) And I have a big ponytail. And cybernetics so I can dd on more later ;)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

One of the mission choices, some are hard for me, I'm a goodytwoshoes ;)

I accidentally put on some plastisteel armor so I seem to have "lost" my jetpack, but I just lerant how to use it so the ability still seems to be there.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

On the way I snagged some nifty NPC characters:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Two Nautolan females.

Jory! I love him. No spoilers.

Chagrian male.

Show me the credits!

Image Image Image Image Image
My trainer. I need to go visit her again and spend some credits.

Image Image Image Image
Two female Togruta at Hutta (Nem'ro's Palace). Ah Bioware and your funny dances. If you choose Twi'lek that is your social bility- a customary dance.

My Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular. Sigh. I will recreate them when I play the game properly :)
Image Image Image Image Image

If you want speccy gear right out of the Gate BH is the way to go. Even if it is PIPING OF DOOM again ;) (Sorry, I just keep making costumes that requires piping or ridiculous seaming.
Buzz Bumble
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Buzz Bumble »

If you guys are beta-testing the game, then you might want to check the Terms & Conditions to see if you're actually allowed to be posting all these images and details. :)

I don't know whether you are or not - if I started downloading now, my dial-up connection means I could "join" you by about 2030 and even then my character would either walk one step for every 100 of your chracters steps, OR would keep walking into walls before I could stop them. :(
Anaria
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Anaria »

So cool, I love those Leia buns :)

I rolled a bh last night (well, early this morning) - only up to level 2 so far.
swtor04.jpg
My twi'lek jedi consular (I think it's my fave class so far) -
swtor05.jpg

Anaria
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Anaria »

Buzz Bumble wrote:If you guys are beta-testing the game, then you might want to check the Terms & Conditions to see if you're actually allowed to be posting all these images and details.
Yup, the game client says you can post images and talk freely about the game now :)
swtor00.jpg

mdb
Captain
Captain

Post by mdb »

No rules on story spoilers either but I wouldn't do that :)
Anaria
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Anaria »

Got my twi'lek sith to level 11 :) Such a hard time trying to decide between training her to be a sorcerer or an assassin. I think I've been playing sith more than jedi, which I wasn't expecting.

I'm also having a really hard time deciding which species/class combinations I'm going to make in December... I love my twi'lek sith, but then I made a Rattataki sith :)
swtor06.jpg

Tarragon
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Tarragon »

Oh man, when are they going to release this on PS3?????

I'm so jealous of you PC gamers :cry:
But I guess it was the same for you'll when Batman Arkham was released on PS3 & you had to wait for it.
Clone Commander Neyo (2009)
Animated Clonetrooper Grunt (2011)
Animated Captain Rex Season 1-3 (2012)
mdb
Captain
Captain

Post by mdb »

I managed to get to level 13 on my BH, and started a few 14 and 15 quests.. one of which made me squee like a squeey thing even though it felt weird being in a force user story rather than shoot 'em up ;)

In the last few minutes I sold most things and bought some new armour (dense cuirasse and greaves to go with my prototype mercenary boots and I forget what belt). Played a song on the jukebox and saw people running around with their nekkid companions ;)

I had some severe lag as the servers were both full and I was in a queue a few times.

Screen caps later of views and such. My screencapping programme spat the dummy a few times so not as many as I hoped.